New Coach Outlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry if I'm posting old news but I wanted to let everyone know that I stopped by the Tanger Outlets yesterday between Atlanta and Macon after dropping my son off at football camp. Coach is opening an outlet this month!!! The outlet is on I-75, exit 212, about 35 miles south of Atlanta. It would be an easy stop for those of you making the trip down I-75 to Florida. ;)

2. Aww man. I thought you were talking about the one rumored to be opening in Tampa. But congrats to you!

3. hehe. score! driving up to dawsonville is SUCH a pain. (not to mention i got a speeding ticket on 400 on the way to the outlet once:shame:smile:

4. Yes- Isn't that great!!

I live up 85 North in Hamilton Mill so actually getting to Dawsonville is not so bad if I go during a weekday. I think I miss most of the congestion where I get on 400.
    As you know, you just have to plan around the traffic and then keep your fingers crossed...:yes:

5. I didn't mean it's great you got a ticket, I meant it's great we're getting another outlet in ATL.:rolleyes:

6. i always seem to hit traffic, no matter what. but i just make a day out of it and go to lenox and stuff on the way home. (i live off 20 west)

7. haha. i knew what you meant. :yes:

8. I read that too fast and thought it said DOING 400. I was like how in the...then I reread it, lol!

Congrats to those that will be close to this outlet!
    I wish we had a closer one.

9. score i know back roads all the way there, we will never have to touch the expressway!!!!!

10. :tup: Cool!

I need to call Tanger and get an opening date.

11. Let us know when you find out the opening date. I'm going to Fla in July so hopefully I can stop on my way. I don't live that far from Dawsonville but I'm too lazy to drive there so I rarely go.

Aileen

12. yes do we can make it an event for us all!!!!!!

13. whoa. you do?! sheesh, how come you didn't help me out last time? lol.

i smell a coach meetup! :graucho:

14. I just called Tanger in Locust Grove and the lady told me that Coach is supposed to open "somewhere around the first of July, that's all we know."

When I stopped by there on Saturday, the windows were covered up with huge Coach signs that said they were opening in June 2007. I could tell there were lights on so it looks like they're in the process of getting the store ready. :wlae:

15. oh man...but burberry will be opening up in dawsonville...i'm so conflicted. lol.