New Coach, now up at Coach.com

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The new pastel scribble stich, amongst others is up on the website- I kind of like the new little summery totes and hobos.

I'm thinking about getting the small hobo, to be a cute little (trendy) summer bag.

http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=8096&category_id=68

What do you guys think of these fun bags?

EDIT. whoopsies, I just saw someone else already started a thread for these. :-X

2. Wow, thanks for the info :nuts:

3. I saw the pastel scribble bags when I passed by the Coach store today. I like the colors, cute for Spring.

4. I don't like most of it but there are some pieces that I like, which is good.....saves me more $$$. LOL.

5. I like the new scribble totes and I definatley don't think they are too young for someone in their 20's! I'm in my mid 30's and I love the new colors. I didn't like the straw flower/bee bag until I saw the adorable shoes, now I think I might have to get that just to go with the shoes or at least maybe a wristlet.

6. yea, the shoes are GREAT...I always loved coach shoes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.