New Coach Legacy Leather Jacket - in love!

I just picked up this lovely at the outlet yesterday, it's tagged as the Legacy Leather jacket, so I'm not sure on the specifics! I love it, the leather is so thick and soft, and the hardware really stands out. It's extremely comfortable too. It retailed for $695 but it's currently $295 at the outlets if you're interested. It also comes in camel suede, but I like the leather much better. I've seen it at two outlets recently so I'm sure it's all over at this point. The catch is that it runs really small - I bought the biggest size Coach made and, as you can see, it's not big on me! The ladies at the outlet told me it's been a slow seller because you do need a particular body type to pull it off since it nips in so much at the waist. But if you like it go try it on - it's probably there at the outlet waiting for you!

Sorry about the picture quality - I'm not good at photographing myself!

Attachments

• coachcoat.jpg
    coachcoat.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 260
  • coachcoat1.jpg
    coachcoat1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 178
OMG I'm so Jealous!!!! I fell in love with that bag when it first came out, but it was too pricey even with my discount! Gossh, i wish i had an outlet close to me!!! hehe as long as i'm wishing i might as well wish i lived in a place where it gets cold enough to wear leather jackets instead of here in AZ.

That jacket looks great on you. You wear it well. Congrats on your new purchase! I would wear a black satchel with that jacket. If you have a black satchel or a black hobo either in leather or signature it would look great.

It will go with a LOT. Black boots would be hot with it. You could tuck skinny jeans into them. The cropped length of the jacket makes it look really good worn open. As for a top, the sky is the limit.

oh, and as for a bag, black legacy leather would be the obvious choice. If you don't have one, another black bag with brass hardware would work, or a great contrast piece. A bright colour would definitely work.

Oh GOOD call glittergirl, I love the khaki sig/ebony combo! I'm going to hunt one down on ebay this fall. I would also like to wear it with colors, gotta keep thinking.