New Coach Keyfob

Mar 26, 2007
Hi ladies! I know, shame on me for never being around much anymore, I usually hang out over on the Hermes subforum. I miss talking to you ladies! So I popped into Coach today to say hello to my old manager and saw these, and I couldn't resist! It looks perfect on my new Hermes bag, doesn't it? And, I was surprised, because it's large and very intricate, but it was only $28! Man, I love the prices at Coach! :love:

Anyway, just wanted to share my new little Coach goody!

PB090064.jpg

PB090067.jpg

Attachments

• PB090066.JPG
    PB090066.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PB090068.JPG
    PB090068.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 53
tanukiki, go to designhergals.com and you can design your own little girl like that-- they have a MILLION things to choose from and it's all free, down to the Hermes bag she's carrying--! and then yeah, I put it into photoshop after doing a screenshot, and added text :yes: thank you!

tanukiki, go to designhergals.com and you can design your own little girl like that-- they have a MILLION things to choose from and it's all free, down to the Hermes bag she's carrying--! and then yeah, I put it into photoshop after doing a screenshot, and added text :yes: thank you!

thank you!!!! Something new to play with :yahoo:

Nah, it wouldn't be too much...the twilly and the fob are in the same color family and WHO CARES?!??!?! DECORATE!!!
It's the holiday season, time to be festive!!!!
Plus you can change the look every day...take one thing off, both, or whatever!

Hi ladies! I know, shame on me for never being around much anymore, I usually hang out over on the Hermes subforum. I miss talking to you ladies! So I popped into Coach today to say hello to my old manager and saw these, and I couldn't resist! It looks perfect on my new Hermes bag, doesn't it? And, I was surprised, because it's large and very intricate, but it was only $28! Man, I love the prices at Coach! :love:

Anyway, just wanted to share my new little Coach goody!

I love your bag! And the keyfob, of course! Congrats on your first Hermes!