New Coach Goodies!!!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
I went to DFW to use my pce and to check out Dillards sale. I got a few things. Bear with me why I down load pics. Plus I need everyone's opinion about one of my purchases because I think the bag maybe to big on me. :nuts:My DH thinks it is and I want to see what you gals and guys think.

Here is my pce buys: Ergo Satchel
Lip gloss charm
Ergo checkbook wallet

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/CarleY-29/Aug2008pics025.jpg

Here is the bag that maybe toooo big for me. :cursing:

Aug2008pics029.jpg

What do you think? It would feel too big for me, but everyone's idea of too big is different. My niece is 5'6", sort of slender and she loves large bags on the shoulder and wears them with the right attitude. I would be overwhelmed by the look, even though I'm much heavier than she is (or you, for that matter).

If you feel it's too big, then exchange for a smaller version. Is it heavy?

I think the ergo looks great on you. And your charm is absolutely beautiful on it too. Does it feel too big on you? I tried it on and thought it was too big for me but I think it's only because I'm used to carrying smaller bags. Maybe hubby is used to seeing you in smaller bags and that's why he thinks it's too big.

By the way, I also like your soho pocket flap. I have it in black and it's such a great bag.