New Coach For Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2006
I am not usually a fan of coach..but what do you think of this one? I remember reading another forum member had purchased a pastel scribble. How is the quality of these bags?

1402_t.jpg

Just got mine but haven't taken pictures, I love it and am getting tons of complements! There is green threading running throughout the suede, it's just a really fun bag!

I think its cute :smile:

Im really enjoying looking through the new spring line. Im especially excited to see that they are starting to make Nano cases.....but the two they have now are a little bold for me.

Its adorable a little, can't say its something I'd buy though. I didn't really care for that Legacy collection or w/e, they had the "private" showing for online. Did anyone else catch that?

mmm.. i almost spell that catalog backwords from the No. of times i browsed it!! :lol:
but mmm scrible didnt make it to my wish list at all (good save more!).. too happy!! waaay too happy colors i must say..:blink:

yet the plain one color white stuff (tote.. wristlest and others).. are nice :amuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.