New Coach For Spring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not usually a fan of coach..but what do you think of this one? I remember reading another forum member had purchased a pastel scribble. How is the quality of these bags?

[​IMG]

2. hummm thats kinda cute

3. I want one of the small totes! I think they're cute ;D

4. Just got mine but haven't taken pictures, I love it and am getting tons of complements! There is green threading running throughout the suede, it's just a really fun bag!

5. I think it looks like what a thirteen-year old girl would carry... but all that matters is that you like it.

6. It's a cute bag for the Spring and Summer.

I just got Coach's little catalog yesterday, I love their Legacy Leather Hobo in white and dark brown colors.

7. I think its cute :smile:

Im really enjoying looking through the new spring line. Im especially excited to see that they are starting to make Nano cases.....but the two they have now are a little bold for me.

8. Its adorable a little, can't say its something I'd buy though. I didn't really care for that Legacy collection or w/e, they had the "private" showing for online. Did anyone else catch that?

9. Coach has nano cases? What kind? How did I miss that? I so desperately need a new nano case! Thanks for the tip!

10. I love it... I like the tote bag also =]

11. I don't like it. The only bag that caught my eye was the white one with a bee on it. I like the sunglasses though.

12. I like the size of the large tote is the fabric a trated canvas like or is it really delicate like the scarf print? I like the shoes that go with the flower & bee tote.

13. For some reason I've never liked the scribble, it looks too much like dooney and burke

14. mmm.. i almost spell that catalog backwords from the No. of times i browsed it!! :lol:
    but mmm scrible didnt make it to my wish list at all (good save more!).. too happy!! waaay too happy colors i must say..:blink:

yet the plain one color white stuff (tote.. wristlest and others).. are nice :amuse:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.