New Coach For Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2006
I am not usually a fan of coach..but what do you think of this one? I remember reading another forum member had purchased a pastel scribble. How is the quality of these bags?

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
Just got mine but haven't taken pictures, I love it and am getting tons of complements! There is green threading running throughout the suede, it's just a really fun bag!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I think it looks like what a thirteen-year old girl would carry... but all that matters is that you like it.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
It's a cute bag for the Spring and Summer.

I just got Coach's little catalog yesterday, I love their Legacy Leather Hobo in white and dark brown colors.

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Northern Virginia
I think its cute :smile:

Im really enjoying looking through the new spring line. Im especially excited to see that they are starting to make Nano cases.....but the two they have now are a little bold for me.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Its adorable a little, can't say its something I'd buy though. I didn't really care for that Legacy collection or w/e, they had the "private" showing for online. Did anyone else catch that?

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
I like the size of the large tote is the fabric a trated canvas like or is it really delicate like the scarf print? I like the shoes that go with the flower & bee tote.

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
mmm.. i almost spell that catalog backwords from the No. of times i browsed it!! :lol:
but mmm scrible didnt make it to my wish list at all (good save more!).. too happy!! waaay too happy colors i must say..:blink:

yet the plain one color white stuff (tote.. wristlest and others).. are nice :amuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.