New Coach eBay purchase!

yuck! i hate fakes! luckily it was only 8 dollars.... i bid on a wallet one time, and the seller didn't go through and sent me my check back with a fake keyfob.. to the trash it went..lol

Honestly, I don't think any keychain is worth $30. I'll put that $30 towards a handbag!

Yeah, unfortunately that is on the lower side for coach :tdown: And don't let this ebay experience scare you off... keychains are one of the worst, but I know from selling and buying on ebay there that you just have to know what you are doing.. there are PLENTY of reputable sellers. Good Luck!!! ;)

Because it bears repeating: You cannot buy an authentic Coach Key Ring for $8. The cheapest they go for is about $24 at the outlets. After adding seller & paypal fees, expect to pay about $30-$35 for an average keyring.

Fakes support terrorism and child labor.

Most of the keyrings (and wallets) on ebay are fake.

Because it bears repeating: You cannot buy an authentic Coach Key Ring for $8. The cheapest they go for is about $24 at the outlets. After adding seller & paypal fees, expect to pay about $30-$35 for an average keyring.

I think it's been well established that my keyring was fake and I have previously been warned about trying to buy Coach stuff on eBay.

hehe...don't worry. you can buy Coach stuff on Ebay! It is possible!!! :smile: Just look for people that aren't selling 203940238 of the same item...like maybe they got a pair of shoes that didn't fit right so they are selling those, or a handbag that wasn't the right color for them.

It's just being smart as with everything else!

No, the cheapest is $16 at an outlet, where some are as low as $10 if they are clearanced. Also, if you buy it at a Tanger Outlet where most have a 15% off coupon, in NH it is even tax free, you could go as low as $8.50.

No, the cheapest is $16 at an outlet, where some are as low as $10 if they are clearanced. Also, if you buy it at a Tanger Outlet where most have a 15% off coupon, in NH it is even tax free, you could go as low as $8.50.

Well this thread is like 2 months old, so let's not keep resurrecting it. I know these things now, I was a newbie 2 months ago.