New Coach coupon

I'm in the same boat...I got the email about 4-5 days ago but no card in the mail. I check anxiously everyday...I don't think it's going to show up at this point. Do you think it's worth calling the store I usually go to and ask them about it? Not sure what they can do.

The coupon expires April 27 for coach stores. You can get 20% off from Macys friends and family. I don;t think you need a coupon for that..just walk into the macys coach department and ask about it. Macys sale ends May 5th. depending on what state you are going to. I would call them before going in. Also, dillards , nordstrom SAKS give coach bag for sale too. Just look at their clearance rack.

I wondered the same thing and, sadly, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Coach knows it has my business with or without the $50 off coupon. I don't shop much in the outlets and I often pay full price for things I love.

The last time I visited my boutique the SAs who have always worked there greeted me by my first name, as usual. There were a couple of new SAs there and I overheard one of them whisper to the manager, "Who is that?" and the manager's whispered response was, "One of our best customers." I don't think I am one of the biggest spenders but considering they know me by name and that I buy something every time I am there (usually over $100), you'd think I would have gotten the damn coupon.

I don't know how much effort Coach corporate puts into determining who gets what discount mailers, but I am sure they are able to pull their client list and filter it so that the "sure thing" customers could be excluded. After all, I'll be buying the things on my wish list with or without that coupon and Coach knows it.

:sad: i'm sorry to hear that.

i wish things were a bit more different.. your SAs would accommodate if they had the option to but i think there's been too much abuse of that in the past so it is stricter now..

i know there are a few customers that have been loyal and i would have love to invite and actually expected them to and it didn't go through.

Sigh. :sad:

Its been 5 days or so since I've gotten that email from coach.. and still.. no coupon. :sad:

Am I the only one who got the mail and not the coupon? ;_;

No, you are not the only one. I got the email but no coupon either. I'm lucky though that my SA had one at the store and let me use it so I'm not stressed about not receiving one but if I still didn't I would be upset!