New Coach coupon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Me too...I even called my SA and she didn't see anything on my account that mentioned any promotions. Maybe I'll get lucky and get someone elses.:shrugs:

2. I got the card today...this cheered me up bigtime! But I have no idea what I can get. hrm. I will have to ask DH!!!

3. You are so lucky!

4. Darn - no card today either and my SA wasn't in when I called to ask here about it -maybe tomorrow:girlsigh:

5. I got a card today!!! But, I just bought the ergo satchel 2 days ago!!! It seems like that is just my luck. I could have really used it on that! Do you think Coach would let me return it, and then use the coupon? Or is that not right to ask?

6. I probably won't get one since I never get a PCE either :crybaby:

7. It doesn't hurt to ask. As long as the tags are on, I don't see why not.

8. Thanks, admat97... I might just ask and see what they say. ;)

9. Ashdir103104!!!! You were the first to pm me. The card is all yours!!:yahoo:

10. I only bought one Coach bag, a key chain and a skinny mini since the year began, so I don't know if I will get one, but I just spent a lot of money on RM so I am on a ban...so if I do get one I wouldn't mind mailing it to someone.

I'll let you gals know.

11. We just did our calling tonight, telling people to watch their mailboxes for them, so I think they are still coming. Out of all of people I called only one had already gotten hers in the mail. You'll have until April 27th to use them, and there are no exclusions. You can use them on "anything & everything" in the store. It is a $50.00 gift card on a purchase of $150.00 or more.
    It seems like it's a super small group of people this time, and again it seems totally random.

12. Thanks Kimmie! You are awesome! I want to get a magenta wallet I think...to add some color to my bags. But my fiance just got a $25 parking ticket which put a damper on my excitement for $50 off...:sad:

13. I see some popping up on eBay now!

14. I am hoping I can get one in the mail too......

15. Got one today, loved the pink envelope. Theres some accessories I wanted so I think this is perfect.