New Clutch! To keep or NOT TO keep?

Dec 19, 2007
So, this is the new purchase from Chanel.

I like it without a structured frame so I can hold the clutch any way I want. More casual for me for any occasion. The lambskin clutch feels so soft in this one and sequence protects the clutch from scratching . I think you might feel I am holding an agenda!!:P

The classic lambskin clutch is nice but I don't like hold it all the time and twist my wrist! And I can only carry it to party. :shame:

What do you think? Too trendy?

Pic for LaLique, I got this close shot of Chanel Silver sequence clutch for you.

Attachments

• IMG_4431.jpg
    IMG_4431.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
I've seen this clutch in person and I really like it, especially the interior. I personally like the regular Chanel clutch more, but I would definitely add this to my collection if I have a clutch lifestyle.

I saw this clutch at Fashion Island. I think the color is really fabulous. Do you have picture of the inside? I'm not sure how much it can hold. If you have places to go with the clutch i say definitely keep it!

its very cute, trendy i dont know i see it as an strictly evening/cocktail party bag. if thats what your lookin for now go for it. if your lookin for a more regular tyep of clutch then no.

i love slouchy clutch
attachment.php

i say keep it

Thanks all. I think this one you really need to see in person and to feel it and to flip over the compartments (pockets) inside. It is such a cute clutch.:heart:

I went back to NM today and they said they sold out Silver and Gold ....as they didn't order many. Then you know, when something is not in "big quantity" my vanity emerge ......and subconsciously I think I definitely need to HAVE it!! :P

Ha~ well, I really like the "clasp" as farakhan80 said.
it is something so different!:woohoo:

I like the other clutch more, but this one gives me a gwen stefani kind of style vibe which is so unique and that makes it look very nice! keep if it you feel like its your style, def keep it!!