New clutch, I think I like it?

NuttyNat

London to Dallas
Jul 19, 2015
I love my new clutch, but keep to'ing and fro'ing as to whether to take it back and get a plainer looking one. This particular clutch is pretty hard to find, which I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. It's a black glitter clutch with silver tassel. I like that it's different and am pretty sure it will go with most things I wear, but is it TOO busy?

What do you guys think of it?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 482
Thanks guys, great to have different opinions! I always have to try and decide these things alone and it's so hard, haha
I think it it s beautiful . Plus being black it goes with lot of your outfits but the beauty of this clutch is the tassel and monogram YSL.

I feel ( just my thought!) that the glitter takes focus away from the tassel and YSL monogram ...

I have to agree, this one's gotta grow on me. Maybe more mod shots so we can warm up to the look? :smile: I feel like I could feel differently about it by looking at it farther away... The tassel is breathtaking though!

agree with majority, sparkles look too busy and take away from the simplicity and elegance of the tassel. but if it makes your heart sing, then my opinion doesn't matter anyway! :biggrin:

Thanks all! I was gonna get the plain black but I just felt this was a bit different (I like having things that other people don't have, haha). Still debating but think I'm gonna keep it. The YSL does stand out better in real life but then not as much as if the rest of the bag was plain, but I think that what I like about it.