*NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any details on this shoe??

image-408999830.jpg
  2. Neimans has it in silver

3. Yes it's the au hameau strass $1495
    Costs Mesa will be getting it. Contact Reghan

4. Thanks ladies! I tend to stay away from most PVC but going to give these a try!

5. Lets me know ;) purdy

6. I believe Newport beach Neimans already got them. Let me know if you need a good SA there.

image-3922537076.jpg image-1041050818.jpg
  7. My friend is looking for glitter Yolanda 85 for her wedding. Any one seen these anywhere? Tia!

8. Paulina fits like PP for me :smile:

9. Gasp!!!!! Gorgeous

10. .

481110_10151440605647847_1760667990_n.jpg
  11. Good heavens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That first shoe is my soul mate! Any info direct it my way!

12. [​IMG]

kim kardashian uploaded this...are they available for sale?

13. My goodness, what is the name of this style? Any other color? I am in love!!!

14. What in the world does that mean? Is the size i'm trying to get not available? This really irks me, as this is the THIRD shoe I have called E-Comm and waitlisted and have NOT received a call, or email to inform me that the shoe has arrived!! Mind you, I was informed that I was first on the waitlist for this shoe! I'm over it! I guess it's not meant to be. I'll take this as a sign! I wanted it in black patent anyways and this is suede.

image-1048924339.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.