New Clic-H Bag Size 33

peonies13

Sep 11, 2019
Hey TFP - does anyone have a review of the new size 33 Clic-H bag? I'd love to know when it will be available and what colors.

Here's some info but hoping to actually see a video review of what fits etc. (I don't know if this link is correct re. size/details/pricing_ https://www.bragmybag.com/hermes-clic-h-bag/

Also the attached photo is from a random website, can't find the 33 size on any H sites. Would love to know what this color is!

Attachments

• ClicH33_001.jpg
    ClicH33_001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 402
It's available right now, I saw one yesterday in Beton Evercolour. It's massive. I was more interested in the smaller version.

Thank you!

Was there something that made it seem massive? Perhaps because it's rigid?

It's supposed to be about the same thickness as the small version and only about 4" wider and and twice as deep. On paper that doesn't seem too big since the smaller one is quite small (for me at least)...

Does anyone have this in either size? I saw one being shown to another customer but the SA’s were having trouble opening it (they actually looked embarrassed and were giggling!) - thus I am wondering if it is fiddle/is it a tricky clasp?

I have the smaller version in Beton. I personally like it a lot. It's clean and sophisticated. The clasp is not difficult to use, you just have to know where to press it.

Hello,

I hope this post might be useful since I was looking for information about the clic h 33 bag but couldn’t find much information about it anywhere online. And it’s still currently available online in some regions like Hong Kong.

The bag itself is beautiful since the large panels showcase the leather. No logos or design apart from the very small H on the sides of the locking mechanism make this piece very discreet. The best design element I find is the metal that runs along the top. It’s polished and adds a very nice shine while still being subtle. But I must say the metal clasp probably takes up most of the weight for this piece which makes the thin strap that it comes with a bit uncomfortable to use.

The bag is big which I like since I’m a male and stand at 181cm. Here’s a photo beside a vintage Kelly 40 front and side. The strap attached to the Clic33 in the photo is a 25mm sangle but the lobster clasp is too small to fit into the bar so I had to buy rings to connect. The 50mm sangle has a larger clasp and fits perfectly onto the Clic33.

Attachments

• IMG_9473.jpeg
    IMG_9473.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9476.jpeg
    IMG_9476.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9475.jpeg
    IMG_9475.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9474.jpeg
    IMG_9474.jpeg