New Classic Q Colors

I was browsing Saks when I noticed the new Classic Q colors (on the Natasha in particular). I saw an Apricot Rose for preorder with gold hardware. Does anyone know if that color is similar to the previous seasons Blush with silver hardware? It's a beautiful color, but looks to have more pink in it in this season. I wouldn't mind a hillier in Apricot Rose and I hope the leather quality has improved.

Also, I did purchase the Lindy Swing in Pink, which I found later on is basically the same as Baroque Bubblegum Pink. Even though I got it on sale I returned it because it was far too pink. I love a muted pink more it seems :biggrin:

I noticed Apricot Rose the other day, when it was just listed as Rose, and my first thought was that it looks like Blush but with gold hardware. It's always hard to tell on the monitor but it looks like more of a cotton candy pink than Blush, which in person has a sort of "pink with dusty apricot" thing going on - but knowing the full name of the new color, I'm not so sure :smile:. I am in Germany now and have not found a store that sells Classic Q so I am out of luck seeing it in person (sucks because I'm still trying to find a place that sells Rock Lobster!) until I head to The Netherlands.

I also hope that the leather quality will be better than last Spring's bags. I was very unimpressed when I saw them, and almost swore off new MBMJ until I saw the leather quality of last summer's bags.

Speaking of new colors, does anyone know if Creme is a new color? They have the Hillier in Creme marked as new on the Nordstrom site but it's not available at Holt Renfrew in that color. I don't know if it's not available because it's been discontinued or if it's still too new to be in stores.

I noticed Apricot Rose the other day, when it was just listed as Rose, and my first thought was that it looks like Blush but with gold hardware. It's always hard to tell on the monitor but it looks like more of a cotton candy pink than Blush, which in person has a sort of "pink with dusty apricot" thing going on - but knowing the full name of the new color, I'm not so sure :smile:. I am in Germany now and have not found a store that sells Classic Q so I am out of luck seeing it in person (sucks because I'm still trying to find a place that sells Rock Lobster!) until I head to The Netherlands.

I also hope that the leather quality will be better than last Spring's bags. I was very unimpressed when I saw them, and almost swore off new MBMJ until I saw the leather quality of last summer's bags.

That is what I felt about the new colors too and leather too. I can't tell on the monitor exactly, but I did enjoy the peachy-blush from last season, and would love a pinky-blush too. But I won't invest in a hillier if it's the same poor quality leather :-s

love it and thanks for posting new colour!!! Such a spring fresh bag!
Cannot wait to see what else they bring out (colour wise)

:smile:

I love the start of every new season for the colors and new styles for that very season. But I am such a sucker for pink lol

Speaking of new colors, does anyone know if Creme is a new color? They have the Hillier in Creme marked as new on the Nordstrom site but it's not available at Holt Renfrew in that color. I don't know if it's not available because it's been discontinued or if it's still too new to be in stores.

I'm pretty sure, but don't count me on it because I haven't paid too much attention recently, that the Creme is the CURRENT color in the season, which the Apricot Rose is and the upcoming color for the new season.

I'm not sure about the Hillier but I got the Fran in Creme last spring at Holts. So I don't think it's a new colour.

Hello all,

I hope no one minds me posting here, I'm a newbie to both the forum and MBMj. I have a question regarding the Classic Q Fran. I know this is an old thread but I hope you can give me some advice...

I have been looking for a new day bag for a while now and came across the Fran yesterday. I am in LOVE! It seems to tick all the right boxes for me. Right size, beautiful soft leather, it just oozes gorgeousness... I have to have it!

I'm in the UK and have seen it on the Selfridges and Co site. Is this a reputable site to order from or are there others?

Selfridges stock the Fran in Black, Cement and Lobster. I am really taken with the Lobster. My bags always tend to be neutral so I think this would be a fab pop of colour to my wardrobe. Does anyone have this colour they could show me? I'm curious to know just how pinky it really is.

Lastly I can't seem to find the matching purse in Lobster...Is this an old colour? Be great if someone could update me on colour release dates etc. As I said I am a total novice!

Huge thanks girls x

Just wanted to chime in, I have the Apricot Rose Percy and it's absolutely a gorgeous color. I would say is kind of a peachy pink salmon and definitely looks darker in person than the photo posted. It does have a beautiful pastel glow to it, but it's a darker pastel.
Hope that helps. I will try and post pics.

Hello all,

I hope no one minds me posting here, I'm a newbie to both the forum and MBMj. I have a question regarding the Classic Q Fran. I know this is an old thread but I hope you can give me some advice...

I have been looking for a new day bag for a while now and came across the Fran yesterday. I am in LOVE! It seems to tick all the right boxes for me. Right size, beautiful soft leather, it just oozes gorgeousness... I have to have it!

I'm in the UK and have seen it on the Selfridges and Co site. Is this a reputable site to order from or are there others?

Selfridges stock the Fran in Black, Cement and Lobster. I am really taken with the Lobster. My bags always tend to be neutral so I think this would be a fab pop of colour to my wardrobe. Does anyone have this colour they could show me? I'm curious to know just how pinky it really is.

Lastly I can't seem to find the matching purse in Lobster...Is this an old colour? Be great if someone could update me on colour release dates etc. As I said I am a total novice!

Huge thanks girls x

Selfridges is perfectly fine to order from, it's one of the UK's large designer department stores (we have two stores in Manchester, one in Birmingham and one in London). I have frequently ordered from the Selfridges website when I am unable to find what I want in the Manchester store.

Rock Lobster has been available in Selfridges for a while now and from what I can recall, it is extremely bright - bordering on neon! If bright and eyecatching is what you're after then I don't think Lobster will disappoint.