New Classic Q Colors

Hello all,

I hope no one minds me posting here, I'm a newbie to both the forum and MBMj. I have a question regarding the Classic Q Fran. I know this is an old thread but I hope you can give me some advice...

I have been looking for a new day bag for a while now and came across the Fran yesterday. I am in LOVE! It seems to tick all the right boxes for me. Right size, beautiful soft leather, it just oozes gorgeousness... I have to have it!

I'm in the UK and have seen it on the Selfridges and Co site. Is this a reputable site to order from or are there others?

Selfridges stock the Fran in Black, Cement and Lobster. I am really taken with the Lobster. My bags always tend to be neutral so I think this would be a fab pop of colour to my wardrobe. Does anyone have this colour they could show me? I'm curious to know just how pinky it really is.

Lastly I can't seem to find the matching purse in Lobster...Is this an old colour? Be great if someone could update me on colour release dates etc. As I said I am a total novice!

Huge thanks girls x
Selfridges is a reputable place to order online from. My other favourite is shopbop because it offers free shipping and returns and carries MBMJ bags!

Oh! I've just looked on ShopBop and they don't have the Fran in Lobster but they have it in Praline which is also beautiful...it's also cheaper than Selfridges....

What colours would Praline go with? I tend to wear blues and greys and the odd black outfit. Think I may get more use from the Lobster though.

ShopBop has the matching wallets for both colours though so may have to make a wee purchase! lol

Thanks for the info Zero x

Last edited: