New CL styles at Bob Ellis Shoes......

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the mall today in Charlotte and I saw the following unusual CL styles. I can't believe the price tags on some of these shoes!!! You can shop at www.bobellisshoes.com . They have stores in NC and SC, so if you buy from them they will ship w/o tax. Not sure about international shipping.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Green patent wedge $655 Bronze thong $720

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    LaFalaise canvas straps $815 (saw this IRL and the cork heel is so unusual)

[​IMG]
    Yasmin Wedge $795

Thank goodness I wasn't tempted. Now, if there had been any python, that would be another story!!

2. omg the prices!! wow!

3. Wow!!!

4. I LOVE that last pair!

5. Love the colors, but these particular styles are not grabbing me.

6. I agree that it is a FUN shoe, but the prices are insane. I will pay more for a CL pump, but not for a sandal or cork wedge!!!

7. Crazy prices! $720 for a pair of thongs??? Errrrrr.....I think I'm gonna stick with my Havaianas.

8. Crazy prices. I love the Yasmin Wedge, but I am waiting to see if they go on sale.

9. I'm willing to splurge & pay over retail on HG Louboutin classics, but yeah those prices are waaay too high -- for trendy styles that go out of season so quickly. Don't worry though.....of those 5 styles pictured above I'm sure all will end up on sale later on this summer.

10. Phew, thank goodness none of these 'grab' me.. the prices are so high for sandals and corks!

11. wow! my wallet is screaming thank you to me because i don't LOVE any of them atm.....