New CL Items On Saks.com

lavenderice: but the architeks are in sling backs style so it'll be safer to take 37 instead just in case they are loose like the VPs on me then i don't need to use heel grips/strips?

oo_let_me_see: LOL, agreed! it's like the rule of thumb, looser shoes are better than tighter ones. but holy cow! i'm smacked right in the middle, tight = damned, loose = damned. damn it! i really don't know whether to go a half size up for the architeks or not! :hysteric:

lavenderice: the width is fine for me on the 37.5, i'd say just right. just that the heels keep slipping off. so 37 would be fine?? i'm just afraid the sling backs will slip off and they will look ugly, like slip ons!!

oo_let_me_see: LOL, agreed! it's like the rule of thumb, looser shoes are better than tighter ones. but holy cow! i'm smacked right in the middle, tight = damned, loose = damned. damn it! i really don't know whether to go a half size up for the architeks or not! :hysteric:

lavenderice: the width is fine for me on the 37.5, i'd say just right. just that the heels keep slipping off. so 37 would be fine?? i'm just afraid the sling backs will slip off and they will look ugly, like slip ons!!

I don't think they would look ugly. See, my feet are on the wider side, so I know that no matter what there will be tightness. I just opted to go a half size larger to allow for a little bit of room.

Here is what a half size larger looks on me without heel strips (37.5):
polishandnprivetag.jpg

And this is my true CL size in 37 (I take the VPs in this size):
CLspring.jpg

I know they are two different angles and two different shoes, but since they are very similarly cut I hope it will help in some way.

^ yes i get what you mean! thanks so much! is your foot in the nude CL pushed right to the end of the shoe? my feet are quite narrow, i don't have a problem fitting in most shoes because i have skinny feet. how are the VPs in 37? are they tight and comfy? i hope to snag up a pair true to my size in the future.. i guess i should take 37 for the sling backs just in case..

OMG LADIES!! I JUST CALLED MY SA FROM SAKS FL AND HE TOLD ME HE JUST GOT A SHIPMENT IN!! AND THEY'RE THE ARCHITEKS IN BLACK!!!

*prances around* i managed to get a pair and i'm waiting for the nude ones to come in so i'll decide if i want both or keep one LOL :graucho:

for those who are interested, give Boca Raton a call if you can't wait to get them now! if not, you can pre-order them on Saks.com ;) good luck!!

OMG LADIES!! I JUST CALLED MY SA FROM SAKS FL AND HE TOLD ME HE JUST GOT A SHIPMENT IN!! AND THEY'RE THE ARCHITEKS IN BLACK!!!

*prances around* i managed to get a pair and i'm waiting for the nude ones to come in so i'll decide if i want both or keep one LOL :graucho:

for those who are interested, give Boca Raton a call if you can't wait to get them now! if not, you can pre-order them on Saks.com ;) good luck!!

How cool! I shop at Saks Boca too, all the time. =)

^ yes i get what you mean! thanks so much! is your foot in the nude CL pushed right to the end of the shoe? my feet are quite narrow, i don't have a problem fitting in most shoes because i have skinny feet. how are the VPs in 37? are they tight and comfy? i hope to snag up a pair true to my size in the future.. i guess i should take 37 for the sling backs just in case..

In the nude NP pictured above, my foot is not pushed forward as I do not have the heel strips in. The weird thing is in the VPs my heel does not slip out in all of them. I have them in a 37 in tortoise shell, nude and black patent. The loosest in the heel is the tortoise shell. I would have to say that the VPs are comfy for me in 37. I think the NPs would be more comfortable without the heel strips. I have since removed them.

Wow! I cannot believe they have them already! How soon will your Architek's arrive?