New CL Items On Saks.com

I just posted asking for opionions on the new CL wedge. They have it for pre order at Saks in Black and white, or ivory, I forget, and red. It is really cute for summer. I am so glad they are getting this stuff out early!! Love the shoes you posted!!!

What size did you girls order in the architeks? Did you go up a 1/2 size? I hate the sizing issue. I always feel nervous I'm ordering the wrong size!

I'm usually a US size 8.5, but really I think I'm a wide size 8. In the patent VPs, a 39 is best for me but in the regular leather 38.5 is best. I ordered the architeks in both a 38.5 and a 39, just to be safe. I can't stand it when my heel slips out of shoes that are too big, but I don't think that's usually a problem with slingbacks.

Are these Architek matte leather or suede? it looks suede here

nudearchitekfront.jpg

I have these already..but maybe should return and buy those ones (architek) above..what u think ladies??

nudenoprive.jpg

Pwecious--the architek is regular leather. Returning the patent np depends on your preference for patent versus regular leather and if you don't mind the gold tones.

^^ ladies, could you advise me on which size i should take for the architeks? i'm a VP 37.5 but i had to have heel grips fixed for a pair that i own because the shoes kept slipping off my heels and now they're pretty tight (the lace and satin prives i have). i got a pair of black patent VPs recently and have not done any thing to them yet. they are still pretty loose on the heels and i might need to get them fixed at the cobbler. thing is my toes don't come out as much on this pair that i haven't fixed but they come out pretty obvious on the other pair that i had the heel grips custom made to. i'm not sure if my actual size for VPs is 37 b/c i've never tried a pair that is 37. my yoyos are 37 and are pretty tight on my feet but i guess i would loosen them up at the cobblers. advice, sil vous plait mademoiselle! TIA!!

^^ ladies, could you advise me on which size i should take for the architeks? i'm a VP 37.5 but i had to have heel grips fixed for a pair that i own because the shoes kept slipping off my heels and now they're pretty tight (the lace and satin prives i have). i got a pair of black patent VPs recently and have not done any thing to them yet. they are still pretty loose on the heels and i might need to get them fixed at the cobbler. thing is my toes don't come out as much on this pair that i haven't fixed but they come out pretty obvious on the other pair that i had the heel grips custom made to. i'm not sure if my actual size for VPs is 37 b/c i've never tried a pair that is 37. my yoyos are 37 and are pretty tight on my feet but i guess i would loosen them up at the cobblers. advice, sil vous plait mademoiselle! TIA!!

That happened to me as well. When I wear a heel liner in my tortoise shell VP and when I put a heel strip on my nude NP, my foot is pushed forward and both shoes are tighter on my toes. However, not all my VPs need a heel liner. I think I would stick with a 37.5 as the cut of the architek is closer to the cut of the VP.