New CL Items On Saks.com

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
I just posted asking for opionions on the new CL wedge. They have it for pre order at Saks in Black and white, or ivory, I forget, and red. It is really cute for summer. I am so glad they are getting this stuff out early!! Love the shoes you posted!!!

lovespeonies

Oct 10, 2007
I preordered the black architeks. For the other gorgeous new shoes, I'll live vicariously through the rest of you!

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I ordered a whole size up based on my experience with the Very Prives. Plus, I hate seeing heels hanging out of mules and slingbacks. It's a big pet peeve of mine. :cursing:

What size did you girls order in the architeks? Did you go up a 1/2 size? I hate the sizing issue. I always feel nervous I'm ordering the wrong size!

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
What size did you girls order in the architeks? Did you go up a 1/2 size? I hate the sizing issue. I always feel nervous I'm ordering the wrong size!
I'm usually a US size 8.5, but really I think I'm a wide size 8. In the patent VPs, a 39 is best for me but in the regular leather 38.5 is best. I ordered the architeks in both a 38.5 and a 39, just to be safe. I can't stand it when my heel slips out of shoes that are too big, but I don't think that's usually a problem with slingbacks.

Oct 17, 2006
Are these Architek matte leather or suede? it looks suede here

I have these already..but maybe should return and buy those ones (architek) above..what u think ladies??

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Pwecious--the architek is regular leather. Returning the patent np depends on your preference for patent versus regular leather and if you don't mind the gold tones.

Oct 17, 2006
Did you guys see the back of the Architek?? i've changed my mind on those..bc the back looks too funky....i'll stick with what i have instead.. thx ladies

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
^^ ladies, could you advise me on which size i should take for the architeks? i'm a VP 37.5 but i had to have heel grips fixed for a pair that i own because the shoes kept slipping off my heels and now they're pretty tight (the lace and satin prives i have). i got a pair of black patent VPs recently and have not done any thing to them yet. they are still pretty loose on the heels and i might need to get them fixed at the cobbler. thing is my toes don't come out as much on this pair that i haven't fixed but they come out pretty obvious on the other pair that i had the heel grips custom made to. i'm not sure if my actual size for VPs is 37 b/c i've never tried a pair that is 37. my yoyos are 37 and are pretty tight on my feet but i guess i would loosen them up at the cobblers. advice, sil vous plait mademoiselle! TIA!!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
^^ ladies, could you advise me on which size i should take for the architeks? i'm a VP 37.5 but i had to have heel grips fixed for a pair that i own because the shoes kept slipping off my heels and now they're pretty tight (the lace and satin prives i have). i got a pair of black patent VPs recently and have not done any thing to them yet. they are still pretty loose on the heels and i might need to get them fixed at the cobbler. thing is my toes don't come out as much on this pair that i haven't fixed but they come out pretty obvious on the other pair that i had the heel grips custom made to. i'm not sure if my actual size for VPs is 37 b/c i've never tried a pair that is 37. my yoyos are 37 and are pretty tight on my feet but i guess i would loosen them up at the cobblers. advice, sil vous plait mademoiselle! TIA!!
That happened to me as well. When I wear a heel liner in my tortoise shell VP and when I put a heel strip on my nude NP, my foot is pushed forward and both shoes are tighter on my toes. However, not all my VPs need a heel liner. I think I would stick with a 37.5 as the cut of the architek is closer to the cut of the VP.