NEW CITY - Small City - I'm so excited!!

Thanks for sharing the news, after I got my metallic edge city a few months ago, I wanted a mini city so bad but here is always something holding me back, every time I tried to pull the trigger to get the mini, then I hesitated and wished how awesome it would be if there was a size between reg and mini city. Now I saw this news, I am def going to get the small size. Can't wait to see it in person.

Same feelings exactly I keep almost buying it then kinda changing my mind last min

What metal trim colors did you see, was it the pink and beige/tan? Or are there more colors we don't know about yet?

One was the Beige, which is very pretty .. but a 'no-no' in my collection (I just can't do light colors per se). The other was a gorgeous charcoal grey .. a true grey with no undertones and truly just BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks CeeJay! The beige looks pretty but I'm in the same boat as you that color is a no go for me especially at that price point. I could maybe for a long champ bag but not a bbag. The grey sounds beautiful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

One was the Beige, which is very pretty .. but a 'no-no' in my collection (I just can't do light colors per se). The other was a gorgeous charcoal grey .. a true grey with no undertones and truly just BEAUTIFUL!!

Wow, the gray sounds intriguing! I'm in to greys at the moment... ;)

This looks like the perfect size and love the option of the long strap.. Think I will wait for my next purchase to see the colors available as I would love it in the current Cognac!

I haven't been so excited for a long time!!
Have you seen a new City - Small City - size wise between City and Mini City
LOVE!!
P.S Sorry if it's old news, haven't been here for quite some time

Thanks my dear friend for posting it!!!! I love the small city!!! I can't wait to see it IRL!!! I think it would be perfect!!! So excited about it :smile:

LOVE.......LOVE.......LOVE.......can't wait to see them in person. So excited! Never took a liking to the Town for some reason so this is just perfect. I love the regular size city but sometimes I just want something smaller. I also love the mini city but it is mini. I have them both and have no regrets but an in-between size will definitely fit my lifestyle.

f8388959c288bbd5576471c45f3a410f.jpg

This photo is by an IG seller (not mine and not me)