New Chunky hardware - Zac Posen bags ?

nocturne76

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I was drawn into Zac Posen bags after seeing Rachel Bilson toting the infamous Aurora and Mischa Barton with Alexia last year. And, I think main of the reason is the elegant gold chain/mirror with the little cute pocket at the front of the bag.

rbilson-zacposen-28aug06-1.jpg

1772.jpg

Now, the designer decided to change the dainty gold chian to chunky hardware. I just don't get it. :sad: Those bags look soooooo much nicer with the dainty gold chain.
zac-posen-aurora-leather-handbag-1.jpg

IconicAntoniao.jpg

The new Aurora looks a bit "bare" to me too without the gold/chain/mirror.
0457569433617_500x500.jpg

Is someone out there share the same feeling? Or issit just me? :shrugs: I still like his bag, just not madly in love anymore.

is the new aurora part of the 2007 range? Bcos i saw one that's called the iconic doctor's bag which looks similar to the aurora, but definitely not as nice. I dont think it had a chain either. Does anyone know if Zac Posen is releasing the Aurora bag this season again?

I love the "old" Aurora. The chain is anything but chunky. Its 2 gold chains somewhat intertwined. Don't like the new white Aurora without the chain and it looks like the only Aurora available online. Don't know about at stores.