NEW Christian Louboutin Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Just got home from work. No one came in untill 5 minutes before I was to close, oh well, such is life! I am babysitting our granddog! She is too cute and our two dogs adore her.

Wow, got home from work and discovered we are on Main Street.

Mary, it is good to save money. I am keeping you, your family & your dad in my prayers. Everytime I feel sorry for myself for not being at home I think I am blessed because at least I can get home in a 6 hour drive. (((Mary)))

Sara, so looking forward to seeing your pics.

June, I hope you were able to get alot done today.

DD was hysterical yesterday. I got her a couple of fancy dresses at Macy's. I got them big so she will wear them next year and she saw them and went ooooo. When I had to put them in the closet she got so mad. I had to distract her.

I am going to try to get the Christmas tree decorated tonight.

Hi everyone!!

I just noticed this chatting thread. My computer hasn't been working since this morning, so now I'm using my iPhone to get online. I can't wait to get my computer fixed. To top it off, I have a stomach ache and massive headache. I've been avoiding taking something for my hedache, but I think it's time to bring out the big guns....Motrin 800.

Hi everyone!!

I just noticed this chatting thread. My computer hasn't been working since this morning, so now I'm using my iPhone to get online. I can't wait to get my computer fixed. To top it off, I have a stomach ache and massive headache. I've been avoiding taking something for my hedache, but I think it's time to bring out the big guns....Motrin 800.

Oh Gem! Feel better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.