Jimmy Choo new Choos on sale at jchoo.com!

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
These are now on sale for $327.50 at jimmychoo.com. That is 50% off! They have added some bags and shoes. Cute sandals!
072NYLONMNA_large_cu_Bronze.jpg

Jmcadon, I've always gotten my Choo through the nearby boutique or dept. stores. If I order through jimmychoo.com, is the merchandise coming from London or from a U.S. site and do I have to pay customs? (I do remember Robyn's long long sad saga of the sneaky snake getting trapped in customs, but its unclear to me whether everything is shipped from overseas.) TIA :flowers:

Cosmo - The items shipped from JChoo.com do originate in the UK. You will pay duties on them. After they come through US customs you may pay again on the value. However, if the shoes do not fit, and you return them, you will not be refunded any duties. The Choo site is operated by NAP. I have had a heck of a time with them. They sent me a Maddy instead of a Mahala. They charged me for the Mahala and would not refund the duties after it was returned. I had to spend hours of my time fighting for that $300. There are lots of horror stories on this forum about their notoriously poor customer service. Sad, isn't it?

Thanks so much jburgh. That's what I was afraid of. I had a big customs/duties hassle with mulberry.com a while back.

I have the Carolina bag in Wildcat (!) in my cart right now, but I think I'm going to ditch it and buy it elsewhere. I've seen it for sale at NAP and other sites.

(Incidentally, I thought NAP had some US distribution locations, don't they?)

Ok, I bagged jimmychoo.com and just ordered the Wildcat Carolina from NAP. *fingers crossed*

Its been 50% off on NAP for a couple of months now, so I thought it was time to grab it before it was gone for good.

I've wanted this bag ever since I saw jmcadon's Wildcat Arad a while back!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Carolina.JPG
    Carolina.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 197
Oh, that is yummy. I think I will get mine out of its bag! I have ordered several bags and shoes from JChoo.com and not had problems. They have not had any snake trim on them, tho! They shipped really fast and the duties are included in the price you see on the site, so the 327.50 is the total price except for shipping which is around 35.00.
I agree, if you have to return, they will not refund the duties, but I think they will not charge you anything for a different size. Their customer service has improved lately. I have received answers to a couple of questions within a day.

Last edited:
Ok, I bagged jimmychoo.com and just ordered the Wildcat Carolina from NAP. *fingers crossed*

Its been 50% off on NAP for a couple of months now, so I thought it was time to grab it before it was gone for good.

I've wanted this bag ever since I saw jmcadon's Wildcat Arad a while back!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :graucho:

attachment.php

Congrats Cosmo, I've been eyeing this one for quite some time also but am trying to save $$. Hope everything works out & you receive her in no time! Please post pics ;)

Thanks jmcadon and nana00! :flowers: Its kind of a "wild" bag for me, lol, but I thought it would be a fun addition to my bag wardrobe. I've always wanted one animal-print bag, and this will be a great "party purse." Not sure I'd pay $1800 for it, but for half off, I'm in!

Oh Cosmo, you are going to love that bag! :love:I am carrying mine and it is just so soft and fluffy and rich looking! Make sure you post pics when you get it.
On another note, I ordered those sandals from JChoo.com. They were in my size and 50% off God, I have no will power at all!! They only charged me .33 for duties...as in 33 cents? How odd...they say I will have them in 2-3 days. Yipee!!:cloud9:

Oh Cosmo, you are going to love that bag! :love:I am carrying mine and it is just so soft and fluffy and rich looking! Make sure you post pics when you get it.
On another note, I ordered those sandals from JChoo.com. They were in my size and 50% off God, I have no will power at all!! They only charged me .33 for duties...as in 33 cents? How odd...they say I will have them in 2-3 days. Yipee!!:cloud9:

Congrats on the sandals!! They are gorgeous. :woohoo: