Jimmy Choo New Choos at jchoo.com!

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
There are some new/old styles on sale at jimmychoo.com I just got these...had seen them when they first came out, but they sold out right away. I am gonna wear them with jeans...

Attachments

• 082jeanegn_large_fr[1].jpg
    082jeanegn_large_fr[1].jpg
    19 KB · Views: 119
Wow, those are tooooo cute! And they will look great with jeans. I don't have any Choo shoes :sad: I live in a small town far away from any place that sells them. I would like to try them on first to see what size I wear in that brand. Do they run true to size?

Wow, those are tooooo cute! And they will look great with jeans. I don't have any Choo shoes :sad: I live in a small town far away from any place that sells them. I would like to try them on first to see what size I wear in that brand. Do they run true to size?

You won't wear a consistent size in Choos. They are all over the map, even with similar looking styles. I have several pairs, around 50% I had to size up 1/2 size, 5% size up 1 whole size, about 40% true to size and rarely have I had to size down 1/2 size. Sandals, closed toe, flats, whatever, I have not found a pattern. My personal preference for high heeled sandals is to have my toes completely on the sole, so depending on the shape of the sole, I will size up more consistently with these. Choos tend to be more gently tapered than having a generous rounded sole at the toes for sandals. Boutiques and large department stores have the best selection for trying on. I have ordered some from Nordies online and found that their comments on sizing (they indicate whether to size up 1/2 size, whole size or no comment for true to size) are accurate for any that I've ordered, so you could try here since you are in a small town.

Yea, I just bought my first pair of Choo shoes!!!!! With the help of your advice, I got a cute pair of flat, gold sandals, and they are so cute. They'll look fab with skirts, shorts and even jeans. I normally wear a 7.5 to 8, depending, so I bought a size 8. They are a flip-flop style, so less worries about fit. I can hardly wait to get them. Thanks a bunch for the tip!

Yes, many new items have been added lately.
The most amazing of it all is that it's cheaper to buy there than in other online stores on sale (sometimes even cheaper than Ebay deals!). Daisy boots in camel is cheaper there than in TheOutnet, for example.

découverte;14328514 said:
You won't wear a consistent size in Choos. They are all over the map, even with similar looking styles. I have several pairs, around 50% I had to size up 1/2 size, 5% size up 1 whole size, about 40% true to size and rarely have I had to size down 1/2 size. Sandals, closed toe, flats, whatever, I have not found a pattern. My personal preference for high heeled sandals is to have my toes completely on the sole, so depending on the shape of the sole, I will size up more consistently with these. Choos tend to be more gently tapered than having a generous rounded sole at the toes for sandals. Boutiques and large department stores have the best selection for trying on. I have ordered some from Nordies online and found that their comments on sizing (they indicate whether to size up 1/2 size, whole size or no comment for true to size) are accurate for any that I've ordered, so you could try here since you are in a small town.

Very interesting......I have 7 pairs of boots, 6 knee hi and one ankle and all are 36.5. I wear a 6 1/2. I have 15 pairs of shoes and all are 36.5 except for one 36 and one 37. They run true to size for me. They are all 4" heels. Funny how different we all can be. :biggrin:

Yes, many new items have been added lately.
The most amazing of it all is that it's cheaper to buy there than in other online stores on sale (sometimes even cheaper than Ebay deals!). Daisy boots in camel is cheaper there than in TheOutnet, for example.

True. I bought mine at jchoo.com, and they were cheaper than others I found.

Oh no! I got my sandals today, and they are too small. I normally wear a 7.5 to 8, so I bought the 8 to be on the safe side. I guess my feet are gaining weight too. I'll have to return them and JC is out of size 8.5. I am so sad :crybaby:

Jmcadon, get you get yours yet? Did they fit?

I got the gold Tally flat sandals (flip-flop style). They are really cute, but the part that goes between the toes is positioned too far back toward the heel, causing my heel to hang off the back and my toes are too far from the edge leaving a buch of blank space where my toes should be. They look really funny. I bought these b/c I wasn't sure what size I wore in Choo shoes, and I thought I was playing it safe by buying a flip-flop style with fewer fit issues. But I think these shoes were made for someone with long, long, long slender toes. You can kind of tell in the stock photo, http://www.jimmychoo.com/Sale/Tally/invt/094tallyhml

I think I'll wait until I can get some place where I can try them on before I try to get another pair. Does anyone know if there is a place in Atlanta that sells Choo shoes? It is about a 3 hour drive from here.

Last edited:
Here is a pic. Look how far back the leather toe thingy is:

Oh gosh, you are right. I have been fancing these flats for a while. I really wanted them. I would get a sz 36, what I normally am, but I am a little scared now. I have small feet.

Did you guys notice the screaming green Monna (M)? I could "view" it yesterday, but can't click on it today. Is it just me???