Jimmy Choo New Choo Weekender - Opinions?

Hmmmm. Not my style. I'd rather carry my Radiant which is large enough for a make-up/toiletries bag, a small blow drier and a tee and juicy sweats.:tup:

i actually like the eyelets. but, it looks like a size i would not find a use for...too large for every day and too small as my carryon.....kwim?:shrugs:
if you would use it for every day bc you want a large bag ( and i'm making assumptions that the dimensions are large as it is called a weekender) or you would use it for travel....go for it!:tup:

It's not bad - but not my type. I know it has the eyelets already but to me, it still looks plain. So I'll pass.
I'm trying to figure out if you could see the stuff through the holes?! That will be interesting..:sneaky:

I agree with Ladychinadoll, I'd need to see it in person to write it off completely. I think it'd be more taken with it if it had a bowler shape or the shape of of a Malena.

is it only mee.. but has anyone noticed that this season's choo bags have no character/personality at all! they're sooo plain looking (apart from the classics - mahala, ramonas, etc)