New Chocolate Zippy!! Yippee!!!

1. I've been wanting a Zippy in noir for awhile, but completely fell in love:heart: at 1st sight with Chocolate Zippy!:love::love: I've been seeing too many TDF Chocos lately (Audrey! Hippiechic! ;)) Yeahhh!!! I'm SOOOOO Happy!!! :nuts::yahoo:
    Here it is guys!:party:

Camera 035.jpg Camera 039.jpg Camera 042.jpg
  2. OMG abbyy I LOVE IT!!! :love:!! Chocolate looks so so good in the zippy style!!! :drool: :heart: The leather is gorgeous and pebbled!! Congrats on your new bag!!! :yahoo:

3. It's beautiful! Congrats!

4. That is truly beautiful~ I want to reach into the computer and touch that yummy leather! :wlae: Congrats!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

5. That is gorgeous!! Congrats!! :love:

6. Beautiful!!

7. I love it! you're going to get addicted to the zippy!! i'm telling you. congratulations!!

8. Thanks everyone! :love: D&G, I can see how it can be addicting since it's pretty much the same size as the Med Satchel and a perfect everyday bag. I :heart: it! And the lower compartment is PERFECT for 2 diapers and a pack of wipes, haha :lol:

9. Love the Zippy Paddy and it is so perfect in the Chocolate color! Congratulations on you gorgeous new Zippy!

10. Congrats! I love the zippy bag esp. in choco color!

11. Congrats, I'm loving your zippy :heart: It looks perfect, the leather looks lovely and pebbled and colour is tdf..!!:love: Congrats Abbyy!:flowers:

12. Beautiful!!! Congrats AbbYY! =)

13. love it!!! congrats!!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice