New Chloes for Summer/Fall w/pics

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello all! My LOVELY SA got pics from Chloe of the summer/fall bags (they will come out around July or August) for pre-order, so I thought I would share. There are more, but these are my picks of the group. Cheers! :biggrin:

2-EdithGrey.JPG 4-FrontPocketFlesh.JPG 5-DoctorChocolate.JPG 7-LongPaddingtonGrey.JPG
  2. Do you know how much the shoulder bag is? Last picture? Thanks!

3. The grey Edith! :nuts: I like it :love:

4. Pic number 3....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:love: :weird: :love:

5. That beige color is interesting. Thanks, ET!

6. Ohhh- love them! THanks for posting the pics!

7. $1,585.00.

What do you guys think of the "flesh" color? Is this a year-round color? It is available in tan, too.

8. I could see it working with the right outfit year round. But it's not typically what I would select for a year round bag- it is gorgeous though.

9. is that the mousse color on the first and last bags???

10. The last one is kind of cute :biggrin:

11. It's the grey. I think the mousse has more green to it.

12. veeeery interesting.

13. The lock on the grey one looks silver and I know the mousse is said to have a silver lock. Hmmm.

That Chocko Bowler is so fabulous (waves to Roey)!!!!

14. I like them all!

15. Ooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!! I LOVE!!!! That ivory/cream paddy is brilliant! I don't know about the grey edith though. I think it definitely looks better in the chamois, whiskey and turquoise! But the grey paddy looks wonderful!!!!

I may need someone to run intervention for me.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice