New Chloe Styles on BG.COM

1. Saw the new Tracy in whiskey on BG.COM. Absolutely a gorgeous color IMO. Not too crazy about the Edith Shopper what do you guys think.

2. I too am loving the Tracey :smile:
    Think it will be a popular bag this autumn.

3. yeah im loving the Tracey too.....saw a few IRL today

4. How does the Tracey leather compare with the Betty leather? :girlsigh:

5. I love it in contrasting colors, check it out:

[​IMG]
    and oh, I just have to include this pic as well....:
    [​IMG]
    Gator-Edith :smile:

6. What is bg.com? Nothing comes up for me with that address

Rai

7. I guess I am the only one not feeling the Tracy satchel. It looks kinda plain and Burlington Coat Factor-y for me. I also have something against wide shoulder straps. But that's my own oddness!

8. Thanks.................I feel stupid, couldn't put bg and Bergdorfs together, duh! :shame:

Thank you

Rai

9. [​IMG]I am in LUST with this bag and color!LOL!

10. I looked at the Tracy again today - definately liking it! think im going for the two pocket one

(pic from LVR)

tracy 2 pocket.jpg
  11. Thanks Miss Bradshaw - I really think that for me it's the whiskey color more so than the actual style. It may be the lighting of the picture. I really need to see one IRL.

12. I am not sure what colour to go for - the all black is a little dull (the hardware is black too) - so it will either be the lighter brown or this one which is more of a whiskey (reddish) like you say.

I have the Edith in whiskey already though, so I might have to sell that!

13. Also I think the straps are more user friendly than the betty as the leather seams softer

14. I also have the Edith and Paddington in Whiskey but the colors appear to be completely different in all three. Please don't sell your Edith - it's an absolute classic!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice