New Chloe Faye Day

Scored this tan beauty for $800 during the MM private sale.
View attachment 4061397

I couldn't tell if it was a small or medium when ordering as the online pics seemed to be medium but the posted measurements implied small....but, I would have been happy with either at that price as I'm tall and can handle either.

Now that I have received it, it seems it's the medium size which makes it an even better deal. Ultimately, it's also more functional for me as I can even fit a laptop in the front interior section....but it also relaxes nicely without anything in it.

The tan color is just perfect for me in this style... love love love!
Beautiful bag, What is MM Private Sale?

I really love the cloudy blue color but i already have that color in my collection. I stumbled across this new version of faye day. What are your thoughts? Its white though so quite hesitant

I saw this version of the bag in a Chloé boutique in London, but I think in different colours (don’t remember seeing it in white) - absolutely stunning! I’d be terrified of the white, I’m careful with my bags but I wouldn’t trust myself not to damage it.

Just one concern, has anyone found it frustrating that the chain cannot get disconnected from the ring at the front? I know maybe it's supposed to connect to the ring at all time... but I feel if I get this bag, I will try to disconnect it again and again... am I crazy? Is it just me thinking in this way?