New Chloe Faye Day

Hi! How is everyone enjoying their Chloe faye day bag? Took mine on her first international trip recently and it was the absolute best choice. It’s a great travel bag actually, and I got so many compliments. Most people didn’t recognize the brand, which I like!! They just thought it was a really cool bag. I’m loving it more every time I carry it :smile: How are you loving yours? :flowers:

Gorgeous !!! Could you please tell me the exact weight of it. It’s very important for me. Thank you.
I don't have a scale to weigh it but I wouldn't say it's a heavy bag. Definitely not as light as LV canvas bags but it's expected since the Chloe Faye is made with leather and fabric interior. The round hardware in.the front has some weight but its not that bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi! How is everyone enjoying their Chloe faye day bag? Took mine on her first international trip recently and it was the absolute best choice. It’s a great travel bag actually, and I got so many compliments. Most people didn’t recognize the brand, which I like!! They just thought it was a really cool bag. I’m loving it more every time I carry it :smile: How are you loving yours? :flowers:
Picture please!!!!!!!

I can’t wait to use mine, taking it out for the first time on Friday!

I got a bit paranoid about the flap getting dirty (I have the motty grey), so I’ve sprayed it wil Colonil Carbon Pro. All ready to go now :cool:

So glad to find out that you took it for the ultimate test! You truly will know if the bag works when you are away from home. I feel a sense of security when I know I can count on the bag. [emoji106]I also LOVE mine...
Want to know what color do you have and did you have any color transfer?! Should I protect mine? TIA

I only treated mine because of the light colour. I’ve used Carbon Pro on light colour bags before and it works really well, but I wrapped all the hardware and covered the suede near the front zippers with cling film/plastic wrap before spraying to make sure there was no chance of damaging them.

If it was a dark colour bag, I wouldn’t bother.

Reactions: Designerhbgirl
Hi first time posting on this forum, but I’ve been reading the conversations on here ever since getting this bag in February. I absolutely love the understated look of this luxury bag. I chose this bag as it can easily be a “forever bag”. It can be and has been worn dressed up and down. I use this bag when I’m not working as I need a large tote for work. So days off/afterwork/weekends/foodshops and also took her on holiday overseas this week. The bag was a dream to use of holiday which was a huge surprise and fell more in love with it. It just dresses up a plain day outfit very easily. Wearing it crossbody, I felt the bag was truly secure whilst walking thru the crowded streets of Istanbul and made me appreciate the ‘lock mechanism’ even more! The back pocket was great to place my passport in...the middle zip pocket was a great place to place my cash. One day I even placed a pair of emergency extra comfy sandals in my bag just in case the ones I was wearing hurt to much as I hadn't broken them in. Even though I got the black I did treat it with collonial stop...I should have protected the metals but I didn’t...although I don’t think it caused any damage.
I’ve had a lighter coloured designer bag in the past and I’ve hated how I’ve had to try and baby it, that’s why I opted for the black and it’s perfect for me :smile:
I got the small size of the bag...and once all your things are in...it is slightly heavy but not enough to be an issue.
The only thing I don’t like about it is the top handle pulling up on the flap...wish it was on the sides...but still it doesn’t stop me from using it top handle. But mainly I enjoy using it on shoulder or crossbody.
I hope the above helps those of you thinking about getting it :smile: I’ll post picture also.
P.s there were a load of fake versions of this bag in Turkey in random colours and they looked completely fake/not nice quality lol

Attachments

• B3B69CFF-1839-42CD-B496-5A85772C739A.png
    B3B69CFF-1839-42CD-B496-5A85772C739A.png
    764.5 KB · Views: 1,724
Scored this tan beauty for $800 during the MM private sale.
faye day.jpg

I couldn't tell if it was a small or medium when ordering as the online pics seemed to be medium but the posted measurements implied small....but, I would have been happy with either at that price as I'm tall and can handle either.

Now that I have received it, it seems it's the medium size which makes it an even better deal. Ultimately, it's also more functional for me as I can even fit a laptop in the front interior section....but it also relaxes nicely without anything in it.

The tan color is just perfect for me in this style... love love love!

Scored this tan beauty for $800 during the MM private sale.
View attachment 4061397

I couldn't tell if it was a small or medium when ordering as the online pics seemed to be medium but the posted measurements implied small....but, I would have been happy with either at that price as I'm tall and can handle either.

Now that I have received it, it seems it's the medium size which makes it an even better deal. Ultimately, it's also more functional for me as I can even fit a laptop in the front interior section....but it also relaxes nicely without anything in it.

The tan color is just perfect for me in this style... love love love!
Beautiful! And what a good price! Congratulations :flowers:

Reactions: highend