New Chloe Faye Day

Faye day in small is awesome, I have it in black. I had the medium day in Motty grey but sold it, the medium size doesn’t come off as neat looking as small, imo.
Thanks for this! I think I need to check out the sizes in store. I was leaning toward the Medium but really need to compare to the small.

I bought this Medium beauty in forest green October 2018, and have sadly not used it more than once or twice. Those that say they've gotten used to opening and closing the clasp have any tips? I might have to resort to selling it, if I can't get used to the hardware. It's soooooo much harder than the similar clasp on my Celine belt bag.

Attachments

• 20181027_161222.jpg
    20181027_161222.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 359
I bought this Medium beauty in forest green October 2018, and have sadly not used it more than once or twice. Those that say they've gotten used to opening and closing the clasp have any tips? I might have to resort to selling it, if I can't get used to the hardware. It's soooooo much harder than the similar clasp on my Celine belt bag.
Pull down and out on flap! Very easy to open!

Put your thumb on the stitching just below where it says Chloe, then put your index and middle finger under the flap, and use your index finger to pull the magnet on the flap while using your middle finger to press against the body of the bag. The magnet will let go and you can then use your thumb and index finger to pull the flap slightly down and out.

I know that sounds super complex, but I can do it one handed while driving without even looking, and have the bag open in 2 seconds. :smile:

Reactions: midniteluna
Hi, I would like to ask if you are serious in selling it, how much are you thinking of selling it for? I might be interested.

Posted at another thread and found this thread only as I scroll along...oops...
I've always liked the Faye Day bag but was unsure if it'll be user friendly (I was deciding between small and medium) but came across the mini at a discount! Came to about USD800 and this color is perfect! The opening is not as difficult as what I have read, actually love how secure it feels! This is my first Chloe bag!

Attachments

• IMG_7932.jpg
    IMG_7932.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 227
Posted at another thread and found this thread only as I scroll along...oops...
I've always liked the Faye Day bag but was unsure if it'll be user friendly (I was deciding between small and medium) but came across the mini at a discount! Came to about USD800 and this color is perfect! The opening is not as difficult as what I have read, actually love how secure it feels! This is my first Chloe bag!

Congrats on your new bag, love the colour! Do you mind posting some mod shots since I'm deciding between the mini and small sizes and would love to see the mini size on someone?
TIA!

Reactions: vee16
Hey All!

I just got the Chloe Faye wallet on a strap back in the yellow colour a few days ago. But I have noticed that I can't unclip from the hoop? Has anyone else had this issue. I wanted to unclip it to adjust the strap into a bum bag but now I can't :sad:

I have had the black small Chloè Faye Day for almost two years. I carried it probably 95% of the time. I am still using it every day. Sometimes on the weekend I change it up.
There was a loose thread on the strap that Nordstrom “repaired.” The stitch was only decoration and it did not sure a purpose other than decoration.
I get a lot of compliments on the bag and I also get a lot of girls staring at my bag. If you are on the fence, I would def get it. The magnetic closure takes some time to get used to, but once you master it, it’s easy to get in and out.
I try to moisturize the bag every few months. I do not baby the bag. I try to be careful, but she does get thrown around, usually in the car. The bag come more structured, but it softens over time. I have tried to lay her on her side as to not put too much pressure on the bindings. I prefer the structured look in the black color.
The pockets are great and the outside pocket on the small is perfect for a phone. Seriously, my best bag purchase. Looking to maybe add a Marcie Small Double Carry bag in tan as my second Chloè purchase.

Hey All!

I just got the Chloe Faye wallet on a strap back in the yellow colour a few days ago. But I have noticed that I can't unclip from the hoop? Has anyone else had this issue. I wanted to unclip it to adjust the strap into a bum bag but now I can't :sad:

i have a few faye styles and none of them allow you to unclip the chain from the ring.

Reactions: GemsBerry
Congrats on your new bag, love the colour! Do you mind posting some mod shots since I'm deciding between the mini and small sizes and would love to see the mini size on someone?
TIA!
Hi! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! Unfortunately I haven't had any other mod shots. The mini doesn't have an external pocket whereas the small does if I am not mistaken. I initially wanted the small for the external pocket but figured mini is good enough and it does fit quite a bit. No regrets for me. Did you decide on the size?

I already have a small faye day bag in tan. But i saw the archive sale Chloe is having and couldn't resist to get myself a Faye black backpack. so got this in a heartbeat. I can't wait for my Black Faye to arrive :smile:

Reactions: muggles
Got the medium in Forest Green back in 2018, but I've barely used it, as I bought a few more purses during 2019, and those ones got a lot more love. So I've been scared to use this bag (actually any of my leather designer) since COVID started, as I've ruined a pair of leather boots by dripping sanitizer on it. How has yours fared during this time? I've only used the LV canvas purses in my collection, as the sanitizer doesn't have the same impact on the treated canvas (although thankfully I haven't put that theory to test).