New Chloe Edith in red or Ivory--Yay or Nay

1. has anyone seen the new Chloe Edith on Neiman site? Dow e love this style? Yay or Nay on this style in either Red or Ivory?:confused1:

Sorry,forgot to put on pic.here it is...

chloe_red.jpg
  2. Is this the one with the arched (bowling type) top? If so I saw it at an NM store and the color was fabulous. I thought it was the perfect red color. Very young and fresh. I do not think I have seen the ivory. I will say that on the one I touched, the leather was very stiff. It was not squishy or particularly pebbly. I know this is more of an edith trait as the intent is to show of the shape and structure of the bag. I just wish it were a little softer like the paddy. Keep it mind, it could have just been the one I saw. They will all very a little. Good Luck.

3. I adore the red in this bag. Its v v nice!!

4. Thanks for the answer..yes, it is the bowling one....I have the original edith..but this red is soo attactive,i am just not sure about the shape of this bag.///

5. It is darling!! Like I said, the red is fabulous IRL and I thought the shape was really cute.

6. I saw this red in real life in the NM in Coral Gables. It stuck out in the rows of purses. It gorgeous. I am a BIG fan of red bags!

7. I saw the red too. It's absolutely lovely! When the style first came out, I absolutely hated it (Cross between the Edith and a Muse = MUDITH). But after seeing it in rl, it's actually quite adorable and quaint in the typical Edith style. The color is absolutely fabulous. If I hadn't hoarded the first season Ediths, I would completely jump on this one.

8. I saw this in NM Palo Alto and absolutely loved it. It's the perfect shade of red! It has a matching wallet too. It's surprisingly light too considering it's a huge bag. Gorgeous!

9. I saw this exact bag on Monday at the Bob Ellis Boutique in Charleston, SC. It is so beautiful and it is huge. I really liked it but would probably use it for work. I would get the red. So pretty.

10. The red is so hot. I saw it in NM and its definitely the perfect shade of red.

11. I haven't seen it in real life. The first time I saw the picture, it didn't particularly strike me but it's grown on me since. I think it's gorgeous!

12. I think that shade of red is gorgeous! I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'll see if they have this one. I bet it's beautiful Irl! :heart:

13. I love the color, red is always HOT! But I'm not crazy about the style of this Edith.

14. I wonder if this style looks better in real life. I never thought the loaf was cute until a couple PFers posted their pics. I think this version has potential too. I love the color!

15. I saw this bag at NM in San Diego and loved it too. If I didn't already have 2 Ediths I would be all over it. The color is gorgeous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice