New Chloe Edith in red or Ivory--Yay or Nay

has anyone seen the new Chloe Edith on Neiman site? Dow e love this style? Yay or Nay on this style in either Red or Ivory?:confused1:

Sorry,forgot to put on pic.here it is...

Attachments

• chloe_red.jpg
    chloe_red.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 100
Is this the one with the arched (bowling type) top? If so I saw it at an NM store and the color was fabulous. I thought it was the perfect red color. Very young and fresh. I do not think I have seen the ivory. I will say that on the one I touched, the leather was very stiff. It was not squishy or particularly pebbly. I know this is more of an edith trait as the intent is to show of the shape and structure of the bag. I just wish it were a little softer like the paddy. Keep it mind, it could have just been the one I saw. They will all very a little. Good Luck.

Triplets05 said:
Is this the one with the arched (bowling type) top? If so I saw it at an NM store and the color was fabulous. I thought it was the perfect red color. Very young and fresh. I do not think I have seen the ivory. I will say that on the one I touched, the leather was very stiff. It was not squishy or particularly pebbly. I know this is more of an edith trait as the intent is to show of the shape and structure of the bag. I just wish it were a little softer like the paddy. Keep it mind, it could have just been the one I saw. They will all very a little. Good Luck.

Thanks for the answer..yes, it is the bowling one....I have the original edith..but this red is soo attactive,i am just not sure about the shape of this bag.///

I saw the red too. It's absolutely lovely! When the style first came out, I absolutely hated it (Cross between the Edith and a Muse = MUDITH). But after seeing it in rl, it's actually quite adorable and quaint in the typical Edith style. The color is absolutely fabulous. If I hadn't hoarded the first season Ediths, I would completely jump on this one.

I saw this in NM Palo Alto and absolutely loved it. It's the perfect shade of red! It has a matching wallet too. It's surprisingly light too considering it's a huge bag. Gorgeous!

I saw this exact bag on Monday at the Bob Ellis Boutique in Charleston, SC. It is so beautiful and it is huge. I really liked it but would probably use it for work. I would get the red. So pretty.