New Chloe Additions *YAY* Sable and Tan

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just wanted to share pictures of my recent chloe purchases.

I :heart: my sable paddy... special thanks to my *purse twin* for this one... !!! :flowers: :tender: Wedges are not chloe, but i just thought it would look cute to pair it with something.

[​IMG]

Here is my Tan Paddy w/ accessories :love:.

[​IMG]

2. oh WOW! I love your new additions...the shoes, bags, belt... STUNNING!!! Especially LOVE the Tan paddy lot :love:

3. SO CUTE! You have great taste in bags and shoes. Wear them in good health. Sable is very hard to find.

SCORE!

4. Thanks Hatikuh and LG!!!! :flowers

I am soo addicted to Chloe :graucho:

LG - I've been wearing the sable everyday, it's my new neutral..
    H - I got the the belt first and then the shoes.. i just had to get the bag too...

5. OMG - gorgeous sets...!!!:party:

Where did you manage find the sable...? I would give one of my fingers away if I could get one that way :nuts:
    I love them both and the accessories too, stunning :love:

6. Thanks Sonja!!!

I got the sable from my purse twin (who is the bomb :flowers::tender:) I didn't know what color that was but when i saw it, I was in awe!!! I was obsessed w/ it from that point on.. I had to have it!

7. stop showing us such lovely stuff ;)

No seriously though, you have got yourself some really beautiful pieces now, a gorgeous Chloe Collection :love:

congrats!

8. D & G rockstar I LOVE your bags and accessories! Your tan shoes are especially beautiful~ Sable is such a unique color, congrats on finding one! :love:

9. Ooooohhh... lovely! Especially the sable.

10. That sable is TDF!!!

11. Thanks Chloe-babe :flowers:, Audrey, Roxane, and HMWE.

I was just sooo excited about my recent chloe purchases that i had to share pics with my chloe girls!!!!

I love this forum :love:

12. the tan shoes, paddy and belt look fab together! I love both your paddys... Very Nice! :smile:

13. Thank you shoequeen :flowers:

14. OMG, they're both so beautiful. Congrats to you. Shoes are cute too.

15. Beautiful bags D&G! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice