New Chanel WOC for 2019?

Mary Nguyen

Aug 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

I was interested in purchasing the Chanel WOC, however, when I looked at a video online,
I saw that the button is now no longer centered, but rather is lower on the diamond.
I also heard that they are making the font thin now (however, I'm not quite sure how true that is).

Does anyone know if the new 2019 WOC is significantly different to the 2018 one? If so, what other differences has anyone found?

Hello everyone!

I was interested in purchasing the Chanel WOC, however, when I looked at a video online,
I saw that the button is now no longer centered, but rather is lower on the diamond.
I also heard that they are making the font thin now (however, I'm not quite sure how true that is).

Does anyone know if the new 2019 WOC is significantly different to the 2018 one? If so, what other differences has anyone found?

I had the old woc and bought the new one. I didn't really notice the difference in the CC logo. Aside from the magnetic closure, and zippers. My SA told me that it is easier to insert cards in the card slots in and out. I remember with the old woc I had issues with the card slots and never used it.

Could anyone who owns the new WOC (with the magnetic closure) tell me if the leather is the same texture as last year's model? And if it's different, how is it different?