New Chanel with icons

1. Saks Fifth Ave Exclusive: 15% OFF* Sitewide + 10% OFF Beauty with code SAKS15OFF. Valid through 3/25, online only. Shop Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is the new Chanel 2.55 with all of the icons on the wish list for anyone? Does anyone know the price of the large /small size. Thanks
  2. The grey reissue with the icons is on my list? I would guest those will be very expensive with all the icons on it? I spend about $1900 for my regular reissue 225 (small) and would think with all motifs on would be $2500 plus range easily?
  3. Honestly I don't know how I feel about this bag. Somehow I feel like there's so much going on with all the icons. I am not sure if it's the good idea to add some much more on the reissue, which is already beautiful on its own. I need to see this bag IRL to determine how I feel about all those icons.
  4. I think I like it but would also need to see in real life. I am about 4 hours by train from Paris. I will never ever drive, so difficult for parking, just a mess more than you would imagine. If I train I will need to stay over night, which is always good. I will ask my SA what she thinks, always gives me a truthful opinion. I would really like to know what others think about this bag. Please post when someone actually has a look at this bag. I keep going back to the thread, oh my!!!!!!!!!