New Chanel Ultra Jewelry Collection

I will have one soon....my dream nearly come true

Congrats Vicky!!! That is great:yahoo:
The J12 is a dream come true for me as well. I recv'd mine as a Christmas gift and now the person who gave it to me is upgrading it!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae:

My original one (you will see in my post from December 2006) is a 33mm white w/ diamond bezel. My new one that should be here by the end of the month is a 38mm white w/ diamond bezel!!!!!! It has also been hinted that I will be receiving the Double Ultra Ring in white:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yes, I know what it is like to have the Chanel J12 dream come true. I am glad you will be able to experience the watch it is AWESOME~~~~

Does anyone know the current prices for the ultra rings...i was considering it in white or black (I have the white J12 33mm no diamonds--so maybe I should get the matching white?? not sure yet...)

and I would guess Im getting a single as I have really small hands and short fingers...

if anyone has pics of the single and double on their fingers that would be awesome.

And how much is the bracelet??? I LOVE that dress from the same pic too...wonder what season it is from...

That's the one I have. I bought mine last year just as they we're increasing prices. I'm pretty sure I paid like $8,200 and the price increase was about to $8,600. There has been one more increase since then so this watch probably retails for about $9,200 (just a guess).
I swear I saw this same watch with diamond bezel for $11,xxx yesterday at Chanel. Could it be the 38 mm? I can't imagine they could increase the price THAT much over a year.