New Chanel Ultra Jewelry Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been totally in love withe Chanel J12 watch ever since I saw it on a sales person at a high end boutque. Check out my latest post about black watches: Everyday Splurge

2. I will have one soon....my dream nearly come true

3. Congrats Vicky!!! That is great:yahoo:
    The J12 is a dream come true for me as well. I recv'd mine as a Christmas gift and now the person who gave it to me is upgrading it!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae:

My original one (you will see in my post from December 2006) is a 33mm white w/ diamond bezel. My new one that should be here by the end of the month is a 38mm white w/ diamond bezel!!!!!! It has also been hinted that I will be receiving the Double Ultra Ring in white:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yes, I know what it is like to have the Chanel J12 dream come true. I am glad you will be able to experience the watch it is AWESOME~~~~

4. I hate it how every one is knocking off the J12 now.

5. So has anyone here got anything from the collection yet?

6. Fabulous. Comete collection was my favorite. unfortunatly i can't affort jewelry. i hope i will later

7. Is the collection still selling out like before or have things cooled down?

8. anyone?

9. I think it's still very popular - and Chanel always carries this line.

10. yeah i saw it in a store recently

11. Well it seems to be extremely popular as it is sold out most places now for the christmas season.

12. Here's my set! I love the J12 and want to get the black with diamonds!

Attached Files:

13. Does anyone know the current prices for the ultra rings...i was considering it in white or black (I have the white J12 33mm no diamonds--so maybe I should get the matching white?? not sure yet...)

and I would guess Im getting a single as I have really small hands and short fingers...

if anyone has pics of the single and double on their fingers that would be awesome.

And how much is the bracelet??? I LOVE that dress from the same pic too...wonder what season it is from...

14. I swear I saw this same watch with diamond bezel for $11,xxx yesterday at Chanel. Could it be the 38 mm? I can't imagine they could increase the price THAT much over a year.

15. they are nice