New Chanel Ultra Jewelry Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow, the rings are gorgeous!!

2. I have a white J12 and I love it. Trying to explain reason to husband that I need the black one too. lol.

3. smoothoprter, this is the one i'm in LOVE with, any idea how much this is?
    Thanks for you help!
    [​IMG]
    xxxRosexxx

4. That's the one I have. I bought mine last year just as they we're increasing prices. I'm pretty sure I paid like $8,200 and the price increase was about to $8,600. There has been one more increase since then so this watch probably retails for about $9,200 (just a guess).

5. smoothoprter, thanx so much for the info it really was a HUGE help. Looks like i'll have to start saving then lol! too bad I didn't fall in love with it earlier, I could have avoided the price increase lol! Do you have the black or white?
    xxxRosexxx

6. This is the watch I was given for Christmas last week. Mine is the 33mm and it retails for $8650.00 (+tax if you live in a state that has a Chanel Boutique or NM).

7. Ah, so the price didn't increase recently with the price increases. Good to know.:smile:

8. Does any one here have the watch in black?

9. VIPStyle has a black w/ diamond bezel.

10. Any one here seen the colored bezels?

11. Not IRL, seen pics of them on the CHANEL.com site. I like the pink sapphire, but I have a diamond bezel on my J12. I am such a diamond girl I can never pass on a diamond anything:nuts:

12. Only the pink sapphire. It's less expensive than the diamond bezel. Like Penny, I prefer the diamond bezels.

13. Yes the diamond looks better I think. I also am trying to convince my DH I need the black as well.

14. Penny I have the white with diamond Bezel and the black is plain...I want the diamond bezel in black:shame: ..I saw it on some girl and IT LOOKS SO HOT!!!!:graucho:
    I also want to look into getting the ring with diamonds in white...

15. Love your ring smooth, gorgeous!