New Chanel Sunnies!!!

1. I have been looking for the perfect Chanel sunnies....I liked the Chanel 5076, but they were a bit big for my face, I went into an optometrists office in the mall and found a pair I liked. I liked that it was wrap and that it was more circular (like bug eyes) than square. Unfortunately, since I'm such a klutz, I've already scratched the case!

I bought these so I can wear it in Vegas - I'm leaving tomorrow and going shopping at the Wynn, Bellagio and Caesars Forum :smile: I can't wait to go to the Chanel and LV boutiques!

Sorry for the terrible pictures, I'm the worst photographer!

Chanel Closeup 1 (600 x 450).jpg Chanel Side (600 x 450).jpg Chanel with case (600 x 450).jpg
  2. Love your sunnies ... I've been dying to buy a pair of Chanel sunnies! Congrats and enjoy!

3. i love those! i wish those would fit my flat asian face!

4. Are there different from the 5076? I have been dying for a pair of those but the 5076 doesn't fit my face!!! Can you tell me what's the style # of yours?

5. The 5076 was more rectangle in shape and wider, I liked these because they were more round, and my face is small. The style number is 5084. HTH!

6. I love those! Great choice :heart:

7. Congrats Honu, glad you found a pair. Do you mind me asking who is your optometrists. I need to break down and get my eyes checked and if I do need glasses (which I think I do) I want Chanel frames. I have been to a few eye places in the mall that sell alot of designer frames, but not Chanels.

Thanks

8. Very cute pair, have a great time in Vegas!

9. Michele: I got the sunglasses at my local mall in San Mateo, CA. I had to go back there today because I was looking at the inside of the temples and the "Made in Italy" words were faded! I only had it for one day! So I took it back and they gave me a new one.

The name of the place is called Optical Illusions and their number is 650.341.8080.

HTH!

10. totally love the sunnies too!!! they're SO beautiful!!!

11. thanks.... I will call and see if they have any stores over in the east coast. Have a wonderful trip!!!!

Michele

12. Very pretty! Enjoy them and your trip to Las Vegas!

13. VERY NICE! Have a great trip!

14. Wonderful choice. Congrats!

15. LOL those are the same ones I have :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice