New Chanel Shopping Bag 2013!

Ah I've seen this tote in store too. It's really nice and lightweight. Strap drop length is longer than the GST too, was seriously considering but I wanted caviar.

Nico79, I think you got some very lovely and "patriotic" Chanel goodies last week! Do you know the price of this particular tote at Bloor St & if there were different colors of it available?

Cute! I love it! how much was it
Thanks all!

@ilovenikkie, the bag was about 2300 EUR, so around 3000 USD. It was actually a gift from my boyfriend :love:
@lilac28: those are slip pockets. Very handy. Inside you have regular ' open' compartments like the GST, then the middle zip compartment as pictured and also a side zip pocket compartment in side. So 5 places to store your stuff.

I don't know the name of this bag, that's what I actually want to ask here. The SA keeps calling it the 'New Shopper'.

I think we are bag twins as far as I can tell from your pictures! This is called timeless CC soft large shopper tote. I got it for $3700 in the US at the beginning of Feb. It's from the 13C collection. It's a great everyday bag, really comfy on the shoulder and holds a lot. Congrats!

Nico79, I think you got some very lovely and "patriotic" Chanel goodies last week! Do you know the price of this particular tote at Bloor St & if there were different colors of it available?

Thank you lilac28, doing my best to carry some red white! :biggrin: I want to say $3200, but I can't remember exactly. The one I was shown was calfskin and only came in black which was another reason I didn't pick it up. They might have some newer versions in store for Act 2 which is in store and still shipping.

Ok here it is! :biggrin: The (bad) lighting does not do the bag any justice.
I'm not that big, so the bag fits me perfectly. The regular GST was too big.

I think this one is a bit more sublte, though I loved the GST.

I think the leather zipper is a bit weird as I thought most bags had metal zippers.. does this look normal to you guys?

Thanks!
Congrats!!! Love it :P

I think we are bag twins as far as I can tell from your pictures! This is called timeless CC soft large shopper tote. I got it for $3700 in the US at the beginning of Feb. It's from the 13C collection. It's a great everyday bag, really comfy on the shoulder and holds a lot. Congrats!

Do you know why it's called 'soft' large shopper? What's the soft part?

Do you know why it's called 'soft' large shopper? What's the soft part?

The timeless CC ligne had a smaller, more structured tote in the past with a magnetic closure which had more of a frame shape to it. You can search on the forum here for pics. So compared to that, our bag is "soft." I suppose it is also "soft" when you compare it to the classic more rigid and boxy shape of the GST. ;)

The timeless CC ligne had a smaller, more structured tote in the past with a magnetic closure which had more of a frame shape to it. You can search on the forum here for pics. So compared to that, our bag is "soft." I suppose it is also "soft" when you compare it to the classic more rigid and boxy shape of the GST. ;)

Eventhough it has the 'timeless' in it's name. Can it be considered as one of Chanel's classics? I haven't seen it on the website under the category classic. Does its price increase over time?

Thank you all for the information. Now I finally now it's name and origine. :biggrin: I think I have to be more often on TPF!

Eventhough it has the 'timeless' in it's name. Can it be considered as one of Chanel's classics? I haven't seen it on the website under the category classic. Does its price increase over time?

Thank you all for the information. Now I finally now it's name and origine. :biggrin: I think I have to be more often on TPF!

I see the flap, reissue, GST, and cerf tote as the classic bags. The SA who sold me this tote said the timeless CC ligne does come out every season, but each time there will be a slight variation. I personally think this one has less of a seasonal look but the bag does not get produced continuously which would give it a 00V on its tag.

Ok here it is! :biggrin: The (bad) lighting does not do the bag any justice.
I'm not that big, so the bag fits me perfectly. The regular GST was too big.

I think this one is a bit more sublte, though I loved the GST.

I think the leather zipper is a bit weird as I thought most bags had metal zippers.. does this look normal to you guys?

Thanks!

wow love it, wonder what other colors it might come in.

ok here it is! :d the (bad) lighting does not do the bag any justice.
I'm not that big, so the bag fits me perfectly. The regular gst was too big.

I think this one is a bit more sublte, though i loved the gst.

I think the leather zipper is a bit weird as i thought most bags had metal zippers.. Does this look normal to you guys?

Thanks!

gorgeous!!!