New Chanel Shopping Bag 2013!

bebeKay

O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
Hi all,

I just got a new Chanel bag last week and we were told that it was the 'new' version of the Chanel GST. I googled it, went to the Chanel website and checked it here, but no information about the bag was to be found.

I purchased it in the Chanel store, so no worries there, but I'm just a bit curious why there is so little known about the bag. Does anyone hear about it before? It sure was a lot pricier than the regular GST.

Thanks for your help!

x Kay

Hi all,

I just got a new Chanel bag last week and we were told that it was the 'new' version of the Chanel GST. I googled it, went to the Chanel website and checked it here, but no information about the bag was to be found.

I purchased it in the Chanel store, so no worries there, but I'm just a bit curious why there is so little known about the bag. Does anyone hear about it before? It sure was a lot pricier than the regular GST.

Thanks for your help!

x Kay

hmmmm, you have us curious! Please post a picture here :smile:

Hi all,

Thanks for your help!

x Kay

I'm curious too!! post PIC please