New chanel "riding/rain" boots omg

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
Has anyone yet seen the drop dead adorable Chanel rubber, knee high "riding boots"/"rain boots" with the black and cream camellias (having the tiny gold cc' s) on the boots' sides? (they're like the the boot version of this summer's camellia flip flops). omg, they are too cute..and "only" $350. They're not clunky....in fact, they make your foot look small...and have a little straight heel..and black CC on the toe. I have a pair on hold at NM and girls, they are flying out the door....

with straight jeans or leggings tucked inside, or with long walking shorts...

:yahoo::cloud9:

Damian at Saks Bala Cynwyd said they already sold every pair their store received and he's filling orders from other stores. Apparently it's a very hot item.

they wouldnt let me take a pic! but you can google them, i'm sure - or go on Chanel site. And as for rain, these boots will look stunning no matter what the weather. They have that "shiny" riding boot vibe, as well as the rainboot thing, ....and, being from LA myself, I can totally see the boots strutting around town, with jeans/leggings tucked in, a long sweater, maybe scarf wrapped around neck, and of course, a Chanel purse!! :love:

Yes.

!BWk(-8wBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjsEjlLmVqugBKYDtduyCg~~_35.JPG
!BWk(61QBmk~$(KGrHgoOKjMEjlLmV-moBKYDtBiMUg~~_35.JPG

yes Melissa and Mon! and they look even cuter on. first i thought they would look clunky and make me look like a 5' tall girl with the shortest (and fattest) legs in the world..but no! they elongate the leg and make the foot look small! in fact, they look streamlined on...

oh, and Saks at Town Center Mall in Boca is expecting their full shipment soon. Just a bit trickling in now.