New Chanel on BLuefly

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

These two bags are on Bluefly. They are cute.:nuts:

2. Thanks for posting!

3. Those are really cute for the spring and summer months coming up

4. thanx for sharing

5. Solitair - i just checked Bluefly just now and those two bags are gone already! BUT they have a real cute white belt bag for $720.00 that's adorable for summer!

6. aprild, do you happen to remember how much those were going for on BF?

7. omg omg.. i wanted this in black. thanks for sharing!

8. The bigger one was $1,020 and the smaller one is $956.

9. I saw this last night and had to refrain myself from getting the smaller one. :sad: I'm hoping that they'll pop back up on bluefly when I have money (and another new 15% off code, haha!)

10. thanks. they are not available anymore. :sad:

11. OOOHHHH! I have been on the wait llist for these bags for a long time although not in the white one. I would like to have the navy or the black. Thanks for the info.

12. Boy, that stuff sure flies out at Bluefly, doesn't it? I never seem to see anything good there...(sniff!)

13. wow that went by fast!

14. Actually I logged on as soon as I read Aprild's post and there they were! I flipped over to the Hermes section for ONE MINUTE and when I went back to Chanel they were gone! That fast! I couldn't believe it!

15. Man that little white one is soooo gorgeous. If bluefly doesnt get it back in stock, I'm going to kick myself

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice