New Chanel Necklace

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
I have wanted a Chanel pearl necklace for too long to remember and my SA at Bergdorfs sent me a photo of this and I loved it. It is so different and can be worn in so many ways. So, I finally took the plunge. This will be put away until Xmas.

2901746735_064d20a5a1_o.jpg

I love Chanel pearl necklaces! :love: They're pricey for sure, but they always add something special to whatever you wear! :love: Congrats on a beautiful necklace... I'm sure you will get tons of wear out of it! :smile:

I have wanted a Chanel pearl necklace for too long to remember and my SA at Bergdorfs sent me a photo of this and I loved it. It is so different and can be worn in so many ways. So, I finally took the plunge. This will be put away until Xmas.

Love your necklace! Can I ask you how much the necklace is? If you feel this question is too intruding, please feel free to ignore it.

izybeli

Oh I just thought about it and wondering if you will be using it as a belt?