new Chanel mini

Janelee0921

Jan 14, 2020
Hello,

I just picked up rectangle mini today but I found this little scratch on the flap. I tried to buff it out but it seems like the leather is just coming off a bit.

What do you guys think? Should I keep this or return and wait for a new one?

thank you :smile:

IMG_1792.jpg

It’s small enough I personally would be okay with it. If you don’t think you would be bother by it, I say keep it. It’s hard to find a rectangular mini.

Such a bummer!!!! It is always a double edge sword, I would rather use them and all enjoy them, but there is always a chance something can happen to damage them. I would be okay with it, but that is me. It depends on how much it bothers you, you did spend your money on it.

Are you referring to that dot towards the left side of the middle part of the flap? That would bother me, and I would request an exchange...
Hello,

I just picked up rectangle mini today but I found this little scratch on the flap. I tried to buff it out but it seems like the leather is just coming off a bit.

What do you guys think? Should I keep this or return and wait for a new one?

thank you :smile:

View attachment 4839550

Are you referring to that dot towards the left side of the middle part of the flap? That would bother me, and I would request an exchange...
Yes, that little dot. It looks like leather peeled off I can see little leather is sticking out. Ugh.. I hope it doesn’t take too long to find the next one.

isn't this normal wear and tear? i feel like even if you exchange it, you'll get more marks like this once you start using the bag. so what's the point in exchanging? unless you plan on keeping the bag on a shelf forever, it will get marked up a bit from use.

If it was my scratch, fine, I’ll learn to deal with it. Normally i would say keep it, but if it looks THAT obvious, oh no.

Can you see it from when the bag is crossbody? If not, keep it. If it’s going to nag you, return.

Thank you so much guys! I returned the bag and got a new one without that mark! It has a small scratch but I'd rather have this one than the other one with an indentation mark where it was standing out too much for me. :smile:

Reactions: C.Ly