New Chanel J12 in pink gold

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone see it?

2. wow... didnt even hear of it...

*as she sets down her white J12*

3. It is on the website ... but I was hoping someone actually saw it and knew the price ....

4. Saw that in an email from Chanel...

I love the rose gold, but I have no regrets with getting my silver one. Sorry, not sure about the price. I'm sure if you call the Chanel 800# they will know the price.

5. I don't really like it!! I actually prefer the silver version much better!!!!

6. I saw an advert in one of my catalogs - bloomies, neimans, or saks. Can't remember. I'm pretty sure they are priced the same as the white gold watches.

7. A 38mm one is going for 8750 pre tax, pre increase lol. does it also come in 33?

8. I saw them today. I really like the gold with black ceramic, but the regular J12 not the one with the diamond markers as I think the combination is just too much. Just my opinion. And I dont liked the gold and white combo. But the pink gold is really gorgeous. The prices for the gold edition are higher.

9. The gold with Diamond Markers is 5980€ and the regular J12 w/ Diamond Markers is 4080€. So it is almost 2000€ more...
    I saw they had them in 38mm and 42mm, but didnt saw the 33.

10. saw it in both Chanel boutiques in Las Vegas - I think it is $8900. It is pretty classy looking -

11. It is GORGEOUS! I got a call from my SA about it, wanting to know if I wanted one. I'm thinking of getting one to add to my J12 collection but i'm scared I won't use it much. I'd hate to get one and there be someone who really wants one but can't find it anymore.