New Chanel Items Arrived Today

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
I have included pics, as you will see not the best pictures. Have to work on them when I have more time. Just wanted to post these tonight so you girls could give your opinion on the MC Tote. It is the large, only size my SA could find in black. The pic of the sunnies is especially bad, I will repost it tomorrow.

let me know if you need help.
I'm not sure how you were trying to attach them, but we really prefer everyone use our Paperclip Icon or the Manage Attachments feature:yes:

Penny, I've never been able to use the paperclip or manage attachments function. It always tells me they're too large regardless of what I do. I used to copy and paste a link to the pics. Now I just copy and paste the whole pic to the thread.

^we prefer people not do it that way to be honest.
It only takes a moment to resize photos down to 195kb, they can be as wide or tall as you like, just compress their qualitry down a bit.

But when you delete them from Photobucket they leave a little red X here :sad:
Your settings on your camera are probably set very high, I always lower the quality on mine before I take pics for here or eBay so the file's automatically smaller and loads faster.

Still trying......................:confused1:

Got one for you to see. I will continue to resize the others. What do you girls think--too big?
No not me, I know I am, I am asking about the MC Tote!!! lol

Attachments

• 101_0120.JPG
    101_0120.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 198
Maybe I will get better at this:yes:

These are my frames for my prescription eyeglasses. They have CC in crystals on the side. Sorry I have not gotton this pic thing down. I will work on having better pictures.

Attachments

• 101_0119.JPG
    101_0119.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 461
  • 101_0132.JPG
    101_0132.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 101_0123.JPG
    101_0123.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 95