New Chanel Graphite CC Tie Handbag

1. Has anyone seen this bag ? Price $2495 seen in September issue of Vogue page 716. Seems to be a big bag. However, model arm is coverning it as always with something you really want to see. It is shown in a beautiful graphite grey.

2. Can you post a photo?

3. My daughter has returned to school in France and has has taken her camera. Picture in Vogue, that I am looking at right now, is of little help. You can only see the top of the bag but it does seem large and the color is beautiful.

4. I saw it at Sak Fifth Avenue in NY - it just arrived. Beautiful - if you like a more modern take on the classic. The only drawback is that you can't remove the shoulder strap to have a cleaner look for evening.

5. Sounds like the bowling or the flap bag from Chanel's Luxury Line. I have the bowling in metallic silver. Chanel has this line featured on their website you can see the bag there.
    Penny

6. I noticed your post said Tie Handbag, I don't recall the Lax line having anything like that. Sorry I should have read more throughly before commenting.

7. Does anyone have a picture of a lambskin Chanel CC tie Handbag in black?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice