New Chanel Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Bought this bag yesterday from Chanel store.
    Chanel Golden Class Flap Bag
    If anybody else have it, can you post a modeling photo of it in action? I don't want to take it apart yet in case I change my mind within the next 13 days and want to return. Thanks!

(Uploading this post from my phone so sorry I'm only limited to uploading 1 photo for now.)

P.s. if anybody have this bag, can you tell me how much it suppose to be in USD? The price part of my tag was ripped off and I think the lady charged me more than it suppose to be.

Attached Files:

2. I'm not familiar with this one, but I think it's beautiful.

3. Hi bbydoki I have this bag in the medium size, bought from BG last month for $3500.mine is black lambskin with gold hardwear.it was only made in gold hardwear guess that's why it's called Golden Class.after I got mine in the medium size,the price of the Golden Class WOC went up from $2900 to $3200.dont know if the medium size price changed.

4. How much did u get yours if u don't mind sharing

5. Beautiful!

6. #6 Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    I got it for $4000 before tax. On a website I saw the price suppose to be $3800 but I don't know if I should trust it. That's why I'm asking others for help.
    Also, in my photo.. can you tell if its a medium or large? I'm actually a bit confused now whether I have a medium or large.. its bigger than my medium classic but seems smaller for a "large". I only saw a WOC and this size in the store.

7. Bbydoki she is a beauty:woohoo:

8. Beautiful I saw this last week at my Chanel in the neiman Marcus for $3000

9. It's a stunning keeper!

10. Mine was medium size and it was $3500 before tax

11. Probably u saw the WOC for $3000 cos I know for sure the price went up

12. Do you know if the price increased within the month? (Since you got yours a month ago) either the price increased within the month or I got the large size.

13. Can u post a picture of ur bag standing upright maybe then I can tell.cant figure the size like that laying down

14. so so pretty! Enjoy :smile:

15. You should keep it! I'll post a modeling pic in a bit