New chanel bag/wallet story

1. Hi, this is my first post here.
    I've been wanting to have a Chanel bag for a very long time, and this week I took the plunge. (I'm 42 years old, so I think I've waited long enough). I got a black quilted 2.55 classic flap bag with gold hardware from a seller on eBay for six hundred dollars. She only carried the bag 3 times, and indeed, the bag does look nearly new. It's definitely authentic.
    In the meantime, I looked around for a Chanel wallet and found one at efactory.com for only a hundred dollars! The website claimed it was authentic, and I searched all over for a place that said it was a knockoff and couldn't find it, so I sent an email. They sent back saying that they never had a customer complain and they only dealt with authentic items.
    When the wallet came, I knew right away it was a fake. There was stiff cardboard under the leather, and the zippers were cheap and unfinished on the inside. On further research, I learned on your forum that the serial number of my wallet was the most common one used in the fake Chanels!
    Well, today I drove for 2 hours to Neiman Marcus in Philadelphia (there is no place to buy Chanel near where I live) and showed them my fake wallet and they are going to report efactory.com. And I bought a wallet that cost more than my used Chanel flap bag! But I am now the happy owner of my very own Chanel bag and wallet.
    P.S. The wallet I got is distressed black leather, long bifold with double C's quilted on the front, and a silver chain lengthwise across the middle of the back. Inside it has 8 card slots, a place for checkbook and register, a zippered change purse, a place for money, and 2 other slots for reciepts and other papers. The saleslady said it was brand new this season and I got the last one.
    So, that's my story.

2. Welcome to the PF! And congrats on your new Chanel items

3. Welcome and congrats. Please post some pics !

4. Yes, welcome to the Chanel subforum on tPF.:flowers: That was a great story.:smile:

5. Welcome to the Purse Forum, and Congrats on your new purchases!:yahoo:

6. welcome and congrats and get addicted:graucho:

7. Welcome and congrats on the authentic new wallet. We would love to see some pics.

Michele

8. Congrats on your new stuff -- and we all love photos -- the more the better.

9. Welcome! Congratulations on your new Chanel wallet!

10. Thanks for the welcome. I will post pictures when I get the chance. Doesn't it make you mad that there are crooks out there cheating people? I believed the guy when he said he was selling authentic Chanel. I'm wondering if the name of their knockoff is actually "Authentic" and that's how they can say 100% guaranteed authentic.

11. Aww please show us your new Chanels
    we'ld love to see!

12. Congrats on your new bag and wallet. It's such a shame that there are people out there who claim to sell authentic items but sell fakes instead :cursing: . I'm glad the SA took the name of the site and is reporting them to chanel. Please post pics when you get a chance.

13. Great story ! But as you will soon find out ... we NEED pics ! We love to look at all the gorgeous Chanels .

Pics please ! LOL .

14. welcome and great story!
    i want to see pics too of this wallet! i'm intrigued by this chain detail; it sounds cool!

15. Pictures please. Congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice